2022 CG Jalen Hood-Schifino Commits to INDIANA!!

Vincent14

47 minutes ago, jefftheref said:

For me, everyday is a great day to be a Hoosier! 

Please give Ayden a hug from me. I thought about his struggles as I was going through mine. He is a true inspiration to me.

Thank you.i will for sure.  Like you said it's always a great day to be a Hoosier but when you land a 5 star it's the cherry on top.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Saw on this thread somewhere that he might end up a Top 10 player

Been doing some research and sent a few emails and many people feel this KID is the real deal top 10 when all said and done and don't sleep on him being a 1 and done top 10 Lottery pick.  Its all potential until its proven but even more reason to get excited. 

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Been doing some research and sent a few emails and many people feel this KID is the real deal top 10 when all said and done and don't sleep on him being a 1 and done top 10 Lottery pick.  Its all potential until its proven but even more reason to get excited. 

Man, I am so excited. I always felt like I was at a mortuary under the previous staff. 

Exciting times for sure!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, jefftheref said:

Man, I am so excited. I always felt like I was at a mortuary under the previous staff. 

Exciting times for sure!

We all know it now, but CMW gets it and know how to relate so well to kids and family and the NBA connections are so deep. His staff is top notch and well respected and all bases are covered. We have so many AAU ties its not funny. We are in great hands. Keep up the great work coach and staff!!!

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Just saw on twitter that if we add JHS we would jump to #5 in 247 rankings. I know rankings aren't everything but for CMW and his staff to have us in that air less than 6 months on the job?? Incredible. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I went over to Vol Nation just to poke around, and they're saying Coach Woody promising him the starting PG spot tipped him in favor of IU...

Not the tradition...

Not the atmosphere

Not the conference 

Not the coach...

I guess we rationalize too when we get spurned, but seeing other people do it is funnier to me...

Edited by IUFLA
  • Like 6

1 minute ago, IUFLA said:

I went over to Vol Nation just to pole around, and they're saying Coach Woody promising him the starting PG spot tipped him in favor of IU...

Not the tradition...

Not the atmosphere

Not the conference 

Not the coach...

I guess we rationalize too when we get spurned, but seeing other people do it is funnier to me...

I wonder if Coach ran this by Tamar first?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2