Workouts paused

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't worry i saw most of the team out at a party this morning at about 130AM. They looked fine. Had a couple young ladies tell me Trey Galloway is trying to break Steve Alford and Damon Bailey's records when it comes to the young ladies. I doubt thats in the covid handbook. I guess its one way to achieve herd immunity.

27 minutes ago, HoosierDom said:

If this board devolves to libeling kids and ignorant politics, I'm going to find a new place to talk about the Hoosiers. 

Politics are not allowed. It may take time for a moderator to see a post and step in, as HH did here. 

I get your point. But you have been around a pretty long while. You know the type of board we try to run. Sometimes good roads get pot holes.  ;)

28 minutes ago, bluegrassIU said:

Politics are not allowed. It may take time for a moderator to see a post and step in, as HH did here. 

I get your point. But you have been around a pretty long while. You know the type of board we try to run. Sometimes good roads get pot holes.  ;)

I don't disagree. Though, I've seen the same political "argument" on a lot of different threads. I can't say I care all that much about that, but the soap opera rumors about a teenager I find intolerable. 

51 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Talking about what the kids are doing off the court should not be posted on here.  It is not very responsible on your part to do it.

Okay, then the following should be off limits, per your mandate...

- no report on classroom progress 

- nothing on covid 

- nothing on workouts, specifically strength training

- no commentary on family life 

- if a kid signs an NIL contact, we should ignore it and certainly not help them benefit 

Glad you are here Scott to make sure we stay inside the lines

10 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Okay, then the following should be off limits, per your mandate...

- no report on classroom progress 

- nothing on covid 

- nothing on workouts, specifically strength training

- no commentary on family life 

- if a kid signs an NIL contact, we should ignore it and certainly not help them benefit 

Glad you are here Scott to make sure we stay inside the lines

OK, make it personal info that is none of our business

2 hours ago, Indykev said:

I post what i see sorry that triggers you. Put me on ignore because thats what i just did to you.

No, it sounds as if you post 3rd or 4th hand stories. 

Next time you see a player at a party, why don't you let him know you intend to report on their activities on an anonymous message board - I'm sure they will think as highly of you as I do.

It's well established that Leal's mom has been here, I would guess she still comes. Now she knows some information about her son's friend that I would guess she isn't crazy about. Do other player's mom's come here too? I would guess momma Leal has discussed this site with them. 

Archived