Would there be enough room for 8 banners, had Larry Bird, not...

milehiiu

I think you could say that about a few of our teams. What if Isiaih stayed all 4 years? Maybe not 82 but 83 maybe. What if Funderburke doesn’t transfer. His size and athleticism next to Henderson would have been pretty special given our backcourt Jay Edwards stayed...that 90-91 team with him would have been pretty special. Victor and Cody stayed? Could go on and on.

25 minutes ago, dgambill said:

I think you could say that about a few of our teams. What if Isiaih stayed all 4 years? Maybe not 82 but 83 maybe. What if Funderburke doesn’t transfer. His size and athleticism next to Henderson would have been pretty special given our backcourt Jay Edwards stayed...that 90-91 team with him would have been pretty special. Victor and Cody stayed? Could go on and on.

Kitchel not suffering a back injury.

Downing not called for phantom fouls

Ivan Renko being the stud we hoped he would be 

On 9/7/2020 at 9:37 AM, Seeking6 said:

That's the one that stings me the most. Being a student there at the time the Big 10 was loaded and we breezed to a 17-1 record. 

Me too was watching the OSU game we lost in Briscoe dorm room. Grest call by Knight to get Reynolds to draw that charge  he just should have picked a better free throw shooter. What a team

Archived