Billy Donovan

15 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I think he likes the NBA life better but time will tell when a Carolina or Duke or Kentucky job opens up. In terms of Billy D time will tell. If you couldn't advance in the playoffs with some of the talent he's had....what's he expecting in Chicago?

Yeah, I dunno. Not having to recruit, and not having your fortunes determined by the whims of 18 year olds is pretty alluring. I get that you have to put up with the egos of professional athletes, but any coach worth his mettle at that level has an equally healthy ego 

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Fiveoutofsix said:

Just wondering if he is looking at horse farms?  Not many in the northern suburbs of Chicago.  Maybe Lake Forest?  Might be a hike if he gets out to Barrington.  Just joking of course.

Excellent hire.  

Most likely could pay cash for this place that currently is up for sale :

Luxury Equestrian Estate In Antioch, Illinois | Antioch, Lake County, Illinois | HorseProperties.net

19 hours ago, Hoosierhoopster said:

What team wouldn't be lol. Seriously, he's a good coach, and yeah, it's a good fit for the Bulls, who have underperformed for a while now.

I think he can thrive with the bulls and their makeup of young unproven guys.  He can get them playing like the Heat or more like a team/college game than an iso, me ball like Westbrook.  

Archived