What just happened to Hoosier Sports Nation

milehiiu

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, iuthruandthru said:

I like the updates, faster and less clunky.  Also like that when you quote a long post it doesn’t show the whole post but instead shows an expand button if you want to see the full quoted post.  That’s fantastic 

Are you accusing some posters of being long-winded?

Today is Sept. 15.  And I am going to say.  That I am still struggling with the new format.  Just attempted and edit in another thread, and rather than editing.... it just reposted  my addition. 

I hope you fine members of HSN are not struggling with the new system as much as I am.

1 hour ago, milehiiu said:

I have another problem with the new format.  In the past there appeared the previous pages. And I could easily go back to review.  NOW.  The previous page does NOT appear.   Frustrating for me.

Can someone help me as to how to view older pages ? 

Click on where it says "page 2 of 2". It will open a box that asks wou which page you want to go to.

1 hour ago, bluegrassIU said:

Click on where it says "page 2 of 2". It will open a box that asks wou which page you want to go to.

Thanks Kev.  I have gone to the box that has a red go.  Clicked on that.  And has not worked for me.... now... I have learned to be more patient.  Just have to wait, I guess. 

Archived