What just happened to Hoosier Sports Nation

milehiiu

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, bluegrassIU said:

Who is this kev guy you are referring to? 😁

We was friends at one time. Then we were not. And now we are back together again.  Bromance ?  LOL

I have missed his on campus reports.  Until he talked about McRobbie.  And loved when he reported on  seeing or talking to IUBB players on campus.

Blue.  So that you feel you are not left out.  I love you too !

1 minute ago, milehiiu said:

We was friends at one time. Then we were not. And now we are back together again.  Bromance ?  LOL

I have missed his on campus reports.  Until he talked about McRobbie.  And loved when he reported on  seeing or talking to IUBB players on campus.

Blue.  So that you feel you are not left out.  I love you too !

Get a room.

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

Drove by the motel many times but never see any cars parked there

3 minutes ago, rico said:

Hell, I have stayed there.

In 2018, when Silver Creek played at New Castle in the annual Indiana / Kentucky Governor's Cup, my son and I were eating at the Steak and Shake next door and one of the other teams was staying there.  We saw them come out and get onto a bus.

1 minute ago, 5fouls said:

In 2018, when Silver Creek played at New Castle in the annual Indiana / Kentucky Governor's Cup, my son and I were eating at the Steak and Shake next door and one of the other teams was staying there.  We saw them come out and get onto a bus.

Prolly 10-15 years back there was a big ice fishing tournament on Summit Lake.  Most of us anglers stayed there.  

Archived