What just happened to Hoosier Sports Nation

milehiiu

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanx to those trying to "tweak" the technical aspects of the board, like colors, page #'s etc.

This is NOT a complaint, just an FYI...when my browser brings up the site initially,  it still has blue trim. But once I sign in, then everything is cream and crimson. When your to do list runs out, you might want to take a look at that.

On 9/29/2020 at 7:41 AM, milehiiu said:

And happy.  Previous page count at the bottom of the thread is back.  Love that.  Now.... just get Crimson back for the p.m.  and notification icons..... and I will be a totally happy Hoosier again. 

Don't know if you saw this or not, but notifications are back on the mobile platform.

57 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

Don't know if you saw this or not, but notifications are back on the mobile platform.

I don't do mobile. However.... good to hear. HF is self taught when it comes to this "new fangelled" thing called the Interweb.   I reiterate... if it were not for HF, there might not be a HSN 3.0 at all.  And to this day HF goes over and beyond maintaining this site.  Join with me giving HF a mile high salute for all he has done, and continues to do for Hoosier Sports Nation.

5 hours ago, milehiiu said:

I don't do mobile. However.... good to hear. HF is self taught when it comes to this "new fangelled" thing called the Interweb.   I reiterate... if it were not for HF, there might not be a HSN 3.0 at all.  And to this day HF goes over and beyond maintaining this site.  Join with me giving HF a mile high salute for all he has done, and continues to do for Hoosier Sports Nation.

What platform are you on?  I see notifications both on my Android phone and on my PC.  Maybe the Apple platform is the problem?

1 hour ago, HoosierFaithful said:

I think Mile meant he doesn't use mobile, not that he doesn't see notifications on mobile (I know as much, because I'm positive he doesn't use mobile - vbg!)

That confuses me much more...I never noticed the notifications missing on my desktop platform...just the mobile one.

5 hours ago, FKIM01 said:

What platform are you on?  I see notifications both on my Android phone and on my PC.  Maybe the Apple platform is the problem?

Macbook Pro for me.   Mrs. mile and my son have smart phones.  I have a dumb flip phone... actually a slider phone.... which I rarely turn on... LOL

Thanks for being a great HSN member through these years.  And PLEASE stay safe during this pandemic. 

18 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Macbook Pro for me.   Mrs. mile and my son have smart phones.  I have a dumb flip phone... actually a slider phone.... which I rarely turn on... LOL

Thanks for being a great HSN member through these years.  And PLEASE stay safe during this pandemic. 

Macbook...so it IS an Apple issue.  At least we have narrowed down the problem and explained why you are not seeing notifications.  That clears my confusion at least.

Thank you for the kind wishes and I extend the same to you in the Mile High City.

Archived