SS could use some help

HoosierJax

I commented on how Twitter with that post, and definitely sending up some prayers! We didn’t go through this with our two kids, and can’t pretend to know what that’s like, but our youngest one had stuff in his air way. Luckily they were able to suck it all out, but it’s so scary! Prayers SS, and for your wife and son to be fully healthy!

1 hour ago, JaybobHoosier said:

I commented on how Twitter with that post, and definitely sending up some prayers! We didn’t go through this with our two kids, and can’t pretend to know what that’s like, but our youngest one had stuff in his air way. Luckily they were able to suck it all out, but it’s so scary! Prayers SS, and for your wife and son to be fully healthy!

You and I have gone through a lot through the years over a decade now. Actually, as you know we have had some of our ups and downs in terms of our relationship, over those years.  I knew you before you were married. And I was the one who asked John Decker to make you a mod on his Hoosier Nattion. As I felt at that time we needed some young blood. LOL. And you and I  struggled together , to keep Decker's Hoosier Nation viable, after he just left the site with no notice.  And baseball was a passion of yours. I was not there. But followed you during your wedding on You Tube.  You've come a long way. But one thing I do know is that you have a strong believe in GOD.

Sam Story has been a big part of our life at HSN  for years.  Yes. Prayers continuing to go up for him and his

So happy to have you back as a part of Hoosier Sports Nation.  The same for Natural Hoosier.  Used to be in Colorado. Now in Delaware.  Would love to hear more often on HSN from the both of you.

Stay safe.

On 9/12/2020 at 5:31 PM, 13th&Jackson said:

Thoughts and prayers CoachSS. Try to take some comfort knowing that the skills/abilities in hospital NICUs today are off the charts, including their treatment of premies.

My nephew wasn’t a premie, but he was born with a ruptured small intestine. Emergency surgery followed by a few months in the NICU, then follow up surgery. Ten years later he’s a normal, healthy kid. 

My nephew just went through the exact same thing last year when he was born.  I had no idea this was even a thing. He is a 1 year old beast now.  Makes you wonder how long ago this would have not been a issue a newborn couldn’t survive.

Prayers to Coach’s family and with modern medicine the hope that everything will work out in the long run!

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, BobSaccamanno said:

Great news and blessings to the Story family.  

Amen. Sam and I have been friends for years.  We actually go way back.  He has shared tons with me over the years. So much that I am sure that both he and I have forgotten more than we can recall.   So happy this has turned out well for him.

Archived