2018, 2019, 2020 Recruiting

Indykev

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Milehi Fan said:

For anyone who follows IU on Facebook, they are live for the last Thursday night event of the year.  Fish said CAM was only available by phone because he was out recruiting, and he can’t say where 🧐

Thanks for sharing. Can't say where Archie is either.  Because I just don't know.  However, I will share with you and HSN 3.0.... that CAM is getting very concerned with the inroads others seem to be making with TJ-D.   Once thought to be an IU lock..... is no longer considered that.  And Archie is doing his best to shore that recruitment back up again.

I actually work with a guy who lives near Davis (Indianapolis).  His kids play driveway ball with him from time to time.  My peer is in no way an insider, but does ask Davis where he is going to school every time he sees him.  Davis always says he hasn’t decided, nothing more.  He also says JT-D is as nice if a kid you will ever meet.

12 hours ago, milehiiu said:

Thanks for sharing. Can't say where Archie is either.  Because I just don't know.  However, I will share with you and HSN 3.0.... that CAM is getting very concerned with the inroads others seem to be making with TJ-D.   Once thought to be an IU lock..... is no longer considered that.  And Archie is doing his best to shore that recruitment back up again.

I've been saying this for a while. From what I hear, TJD is continually being attracted by each "new, shiny school" that recruits him. On a somewhat positive note, although he is easily swayed right now, none of the schools attracting his attention seem to be getting nearly as strong a reaction as IU did when he almost committed. I think the longer his recruitment goes and the more success IU has on the court and with recruiting the better IU's chances are. 

13 hours ago, milehiiu said:

He was watching Culver Academy (Trey Galloway).

I believe Tisdale is a PG. Scores around 16 per game, rebounds well, and has a good asst/turnover ratio. I am a little concerned with his shooting though Only about 30% from 3.

Vincennes has another freshman guard who scores just as much, shoots much better, same asst/turn. I am curious if Arch is actually looking at him...

20 minutes ago, HoosierKix said:

When should we expect 19 kids to start committing. I know it shouldn't be just yet but just wondering when the time frame usually is?

Race, Damezi and Jerome all committed mid-July. 

Al Durham committed way back in October of 2015. Justin Smith committed a year later in September. And then Clifton Moore followed in October. 

Archived