2018, 2019, 2020 Recruiting

Indykev

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Not sure why they weren't interested. Regardless, I'm thrilled with the pickup and think he'll be really good for us. 

Because they got the best point guard in the state out of Lafayette, and they're about to get another PG ranked #10 in the nation.  Nice pick up for Painter, though.

11 hours ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Not sure why they weren't interested. Regardless, I'm thrilled with the pickup and think he'll be really good for us. 

I don't know if it had to do with the fact that he plays for a small school and is in 2A. My kids school is 2A and the competition is not great so maybe that had a little to do with that.

13 hours ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Given who we have already for that season, and who we are in really good on, I can't fathom a reason IU would be interested in Hunter. That's not to knock Hunter, just the reality of the situation. 

2 hours ago, KoB2011 said:

Given who we have already for that season, and who we are in really good on, I can't fathom a reason IU would be interested in Hunter. That's not to knock Hunter, just the reality of the situation. 

Fair enough. I think Hunter could be a stud for us and can't wait to get him on campus. 

On 9/26/2017 at 12:49 PM, Stlboiler23 said:

Fair enough. I think Hunter could be a stud for us and can't wait to get him on campus. 

He should do well, was hoping we wouldn't have to play against him for 4 years. One of those Indiana kids that has a chip on his shoulder & wants to prove his worth. 

Archived