2018, 2019, 2020 Recruiting

Indykev

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing earth shattering here. Just a general recruiting thought. Having our entire staff/players recruit the state this weekend. Brooks, TJD, and obviously Romeo. Amazing what the impact of this last 48 hours (recruiting wise) could have on the next 2-3 years. 

I have a question and it pertains to these guys playing on the same AAU teams.  If CAM goes to watch TJD, KB is on the team as well.  Would he have to report it as seeing both, or can he pick and choose?  Hypothetically, if he were to get low on visits for TJD, can he say he's going to watch KB and it not count towards TJD?

49 minutes ago, StLHoosier said:

I have a question and it pertains to these guys playing on the same AAU teams.  If CAM goes to watch TJD, KB is on the team as well.  Would he have to report it as seeing both, or can he pick and choose?  Hypothetically, if he were to get low on visits for TJD, can he say he's going to watch KB and it not count towards TJD?

Talk about getting into the weeds...who's to say a coach isn't there to see 7-8 players...or even more?  Sounds like something almost impossible to police.

7 minutes ago, NotIThatLives said:

I couldn't find an update on New Albany's Sean East.  He is having a magnificent year and can shoot the rock.  http://usatodayhss.com/2018/while-romeo-langford-gets-the-hype-teammate-sean-east-is-ok-with-his-best-season-ever

Anyone hearing what offers he has and if walking on is a possibility?

He doesn't have any offers right now but I'm sure he will get one from somewhere. He took a visit to Ball State a couple weeks ago

2 hours ago, NotIThatLives said:

I couldn't find an update on New Albany's Sean East.  He is having a magnificent year and can shoot the rock.  http://usatodayhss.com/2018/while-romeo-langford-gets-the-hype-teammate-sean-east-is-ok-with-his-best-season-ever

Anyone hearing what offers he has and if walking on is a possibility?

I've watched him in person. Kid is phenomenal. I'm STUNNED no one is after this kid. Xavier, Cincinnati, etc. should've been all over this kid.

Looks like a hard Duke lean, but hey, it's great to be in the conversation.

He may want to re-think the premise that the Toiletmakers develop big guys and get them to the next level.  I don't see much evidence of success there. (LMAO & VBG!)

43 minutes ago, T-Free20 said:

Sorry if I missed it, do we know anything about EJ Liddell? 2019 forward from Illinois. Just saw that Indiana Basketball on Twitter liked some tweets of his. I don't see where he's on our radar anywhere.

I’m from Belleville where he goes to High School. He is another version of Juwan Morgan. He’s 6 ft 7 and is everything you want in a basketball player. I think it would be hard to pull him away from the locals. SLU and mizzou in my opinion is where he will likely end up! 

Archived