2018, 2019, 2020 Recruiting

Indykev

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Heard that his unofficial to IU, put us in the hunt for Hurt. 

I thought we were already there. Usually stuff is floated out but I'll say I haven't heard a thing. 

In terms of overall recruiting though. I really think we might go on a big run over the next class or two. Between Romeo, Garland, Brooks, Watford, Hurt and others I can't see us missing out on all. I see a serious influx of talent headed to Bloomington soon.

5 hours ago, ADegenerate said:

My good friend was college roommates with the AD at Castle and he raves about him. Claims he’s better than Blackmon which is just silly imo. Anyway, Painter will be in to see him next weeks.

Most think he is a mid-major recruit but majors are following him.  He isn't better than Blackmon.  

4 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

I thought we were already there. Usually stuff is floated out but I'll say I haven't heard a thing. 

In terms of overall recruiting though. I really think we might go on a big run over the next class or two. Between Romeo, Garland, Brooks, Watford, Hurt and others I can't see us missing out on all. I see a serious influx of talent headed to Bloomington soon.

Love ya man. I really do.  However , on my end of things the unofficial lofted IU into the ranks of the likes of UNC, Kansas and others in the chase for this kid.

10 hours ago, milehiiu said:

Love ya man. I really do.  However , on my end of things the unofficial lofted IU into the ranks of the likes of UNC, Kansas and others in the chase for this kid.

Thanks. For some reason I thought we were already on the lead lap. Good to hear unofficial went well!

3 hours ago, Reacher said:

Whats with all these 2019 6"8" ish guys interested in IU? 

247 has :

Hurt rated # 5

Watford #13

Brooks #23

Stewart #30

Jackson- Davis #49

Watford and Brooks are listed as SF, Stewart a C.

I have no idea but I'm loving the fact that IU is Retro Chic right now. Get a couple top 10 ballers in here and the flood gates will poor! 

11 hours ago, Reacher said:

Whats with all these 2019 6"8" ish guys interested in IU? 

247 has :

Hurt rated # 5

Watford #13

Brooks #23

Stewart #30

Jackson- Davis #49

Watford and Brooks are listed as SF, Stewart a C.

I don't care. I'll take a stacked front line of 3 guys that are 6'7"-6'9" that can rebound, guard 3 positions, post up and hit at least a mid-range jumper. If we have a team that resembles Golden State that would be amazing. 

On 10/8/2017 at 8:32 AM, Seeking6 said:

Wasn't sure where to put this. Anyway local kid Cooper Neese is leaving Butler. He's the one that said Butler is Butler, born to be a player,etc....last spring after coaching change.

He’s a very nice player. 7th all time in the state in scoring as a 6’4 shooting guard.  He has joined Indiana State.  He’s a great get for them.  

42 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Is that a different Andre Morgan than the one that went to IU that was from Anderson.

I think you are combining Winston Morgan and Andre Harris. This guy went to Hawaii and ran into some trouble: https://www.upi.com/Archives/1986/03/10/Two-University-of-Hawaii-basketball-players-including-the-teams/2753510814800/ Then declared for the NBA draft: https://basketball.realgm.com/player/Andre-Morgan/Summary/51778

15 hours ago, OGIUAndy said:

I think you are combining Winston Morgan and Andre Harris. This guy went to Hawaii and ran into some trouble: https://www.upi.com/Archives/1986/03/10/Two-University-of-Hawaii-basketball-players-including-the-teams/2753510814800/ Then declared for the NBA draft: https://basketball.realgm.com/player/Andre-Morgan/Summary/51778

Thinking Winston Morgan

Archived