2018, 2019, 2020 Recruiting

Indykev

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Indykev said:

Would like to see this young man pull the trigger soon. get the 19 class rolling.

There has been a lot of talk about this on other boards.  Are there signs that he maybe close to pulling the trigger for IU?

After Romeo, I’m more excited about Jackson-Davis than anyone.  He was a top 60 player when he was 6’8. I just saw him now listed at 6’9 and I’m figuring he’s going to pick up another inch or two from there (Dale Davis is 6’11).  I predict he ends up a top 20 or top 15 player when all is said and done. He has a really nice feel and touch around the basket.  

After that, hopefully we can clinch at least one of Hurt (potentially a Keith Van Horn type), Keion Brooks, and Trendon Watford.  

Maybe I should change my handle to unbridled optimism. 

7 minutes ago, IUfaninIllinois said:

hey I want to thank you for all of your updates...you've been on top of it all and I truly appreciate it and am probably speaking for others on that as well

Thank you for saying and being a great part of HSN. Although there are some other good sites like ITH that do a great job, we try to find all the info and brig it here for you. One stop shop. lol.

I don't know how to start a poll but my question will IU land both, neither or just one of the  two(Garland, Langford.).  Also just in the case we miss on both is there anyone else in 2018 class that we are recruiting. If we don't land either one do you save the scholarship for 2019 or maybe find a grad transfer.

Ok, just put of curiosity....if we are potentially going to get Garland and Langford; and are aparently sitting pretty with Brooks and Davis....does that leave Watford on the outside looking in??  Have we cooled on Watford???  Has he cooled on us???  Just havent heard him mentioned lately so I wasnt sure how that situation was going??? 

TIA for any info. 

6 hours ago, 3Ballin said:

Ok, just put of curiosity....if we are potentially going to get Garland and Langford; and are aparently sitting pretty with Brooks and Davis....does that leave Watford on the outside looking in??  Have we cooled on Watford???  Has he cooled on us???  Just havent heard him mentioned lately so I wasnt sure how that situation was going??? 

TIA for any info. 

IMO it's just a case of Archie recruiting inside out first,Hurt and Watford would be great gets but so would Brooks and Davis,both of which are from Indiana of course.

Archived