2018, 2019, 2020 Recruiting

Indykev

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

IU under CTC was in on him before he committed to Duke, wonder if Archie is interested?

Jordan Wells @JWellsTH

FollowingFollowing @JWellsTH
More

Jordan Wells Retweeted Duke Basketball

Oh.

Jordan Wells added,

Duke BasketballVerified account @DukeMBB
NEWS: Freshman Jordan Tucker will transfer from Duke. Link: http://www.goduke.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_LANG=C&ATCLID=211691056&DB_OEM_ID=4200 
5:52 PM - 31 Dec 2017 from Indiana, USA

1 hour ago, Bowhunter said:

On the fence about him. I thought he maybe a tad overrated. Couldn't figure out why he chose Duke. I'd take him if he's better than what we have now and he can play second half next year

I would definitely take him. 6'7, 200lbs. More length. He's certainly talented. The more talent we can collect, the better everyone will be.

18 hours ago, cohete15 said:

I would definitely take him. 6'7, 200lbs. More length. He's certainly talented. The more talent we can collect, the better everyone will be.

I agree, it would be a great use of a scholarship IMO.  

He'd have to pay his own way or else wait until after Spring to enroll, I believe. 

18 minutes ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

As others have said

Izzo STAY OFF OUR LAWN!!!!

Archie has to claim his turf, so to speak. Until he puts a fence around the best recruits in the state they are going to be fair game for the likes of Izzo

13 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Anyone see this kid Armaan Franklin from Cathedral play yet? Blowing up right now. Butler, Ohio St, and Xavier have offered. IU hasn't. Can't say I'm a fan of his coach (Jason Delaney/Trey Lyles situation). 

Saw some highlights somewhere, think on peegs, and was not impressed.  Did not seem to shoot well or finish well, and not a very solid ball handler.  Granted this was only one game.

Big game tomorrow for Hunter at the Flyin to the Hoop event up here in Dayton.  His Pickerington North team will be playing the undefeated Princeton team with Darius Bazley a small forward that is a top 10 player in the country in 2018.   He plays in the district I work in and I have seen him play a few times and he is really, really good.  He can impact the game in any number of ways and I know he has at least 1 triple double this season already.

29 minutes ago, bstall76 said:

Saw some highlights somewhere, think on peegs, and was not impressed.  Did not seem to shoot well or finish well, and not a very solid ball handler.  Granted this was only one game.

Thanks. I haven't watched so wanted to know who or why Doyel is doing a piece on him front and center for Star. Probably tired of just writing about Romeo I guess.

Archived