:DIt seems that Germany at 4 & 0 might be the roadblock to pee yew winning the World University Games ?? I just hope that somebody does , VERY BIG GRIN !! Pee Yew only won their frirst game in this event by 13 points and I do not think they have played all of the best teams in this event . There are several teams at 3 & 1 that could "upset' the stinkers from west lafffy-yette !!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, hoossiertildeath said:

:DIt seems that Germany at 4 & 0 might be the roadblock to pee yew winning the World University Games ?? I just hope that somebody does , VERY BIG GRIN !! Pee Yew only won their frirst game in this event by 13 points and I do not think they have playe dall of the best teams in this event . There are several teams at 3 & 1 that could "upset' the stinkers from west lafffy-yette !!

Lol

12 minutes ago, hoossiertildeath said:

Will you be laughing when this event is over ????????????????????????????

Probably. This was a great event for Purdue to go to because it gave them extra practice and games with all of the new players on the team. It's been great and will help them for the actual season. 

Here Is Germany's Roster :;

6'3" Shooting Guard-Andreas Obst [20 points in lasat game ]

6'9" Center/forward0Johannes Richter[ 20 points and 10 Rebounds in last game]

6'9" Center/Forward Mahir Agua [10 points last game]

6'7" Point Guard-Jonas Grof- [6 Rebounds last game ]

6'2" Guard- Robin Amaize-6 points last game

6'9" Power Forward-Sid-Marion Theis [ 9 points last game]6'6" Point Guard-Dominic Lockhart[ 15 points last game ]

6'7" Small Forward -Maxmillion Ugrai

6'8" Forward Till Gloger( played College ball at Maine- best year at Maine he averaged 11.5 Points and 4.8 Rebounds per game)

6'6"  Small Forward-Fabian Bleck -Expereienced Germany player - just a role player on this team !I think this team has the SIZE to compete with the pee yew's !! They are the only 5 & 0 team other than pee yew ! Could this end up being the Championship game ( Germany vs. pee yew ???? ) Stay Tuned !! Go Germany !! BEAT pee you !!!!!!!

7 minutes ago, hoosiertildeath said:

6'9" Power Forward-Sid-Marion Theis [ 9 points last game]6'6" Point Guard-Dominic Lockhart[ 15 points last game ]

6'8" Forward Till Gloger( played College ball at Maine- best year at Maine he averaged 11.5 Points and 4.8 Rebounds per game)

6'6"  Small Forward-Fabian Bleck -Expereienced Germany player - just a role player on this team !I think this team has the SIZE to compete with the pee yew's !! They are the only 5 & 0 team other than pee yew ! Could this end up being the Championship game ( Germany vs. pee yew ???? ) Stay Tuned !! Go Germany !! BEAT pee you !!!!!!!

Are you going to post Purdue's stats?

19 minutes ago, hoosiertildeath said:

No one on this site gives a rat's [censured] about pee yew's stats against lesser teams than Germany !! ( Or against anyone EXCEPT when those TURKIES LOSE !!)

You started a thread about a tournament Purdue is in so clearly you care enough about Purdue to start a thread about them. 

On 8/25/2017 at 1:08 PM, hoosiertildeath said:

Germany lost last night haha. 

9 minutes ago, slojoe said:

Purdue beat Israel 111-107 in OT to advance to the semifinals v. Serbia at 12:30 AM EST on Monday.

Carsen Edwards put up 36 points.

Vincent Edwards had a great line of 21 pts., 9 rebounds, 6 assists, 0 TO's, 2 steals, and 1 block.

GReaaaat, to see you at our newest home.  Thanks for the visit.  And come back often !

3 hours ago, slojoe said:

Purdue beat Israel 111-107 in OT to advance to the semifinals v. Serbia at 12:30 AM EST on Monday.

Carsen Edwards put up 36 points.

Vincent Edwards had a great line of 21 pts., 9 rebounds, 6 assists, 0 TO's, 2 steals, and 1 block.

I think Carsen is poised to have a breakout year. Dude was unconscious last night. Reminded me of E'Twaun. 

13 minutes ago, hoosiertildeath said:

The stinkers from pee yew had to go into overtime to beat Israel (ISRAEL ???) 111 to 107 !! A tiny nation  like Israel took the mighty pee yews into OVERTIME before falling !! Go LITHUANIA ( they grow em bigger in LITHUANIA than they do i  Israel , VBG ) BEAT those smelly pee yews !!!

Assuming it's impossible for you to give Purdue credit? Israel has legit players on their team who already are making money playing professionally. We beat them even with a hobbled Vince Edwards. I know you hate Purdue but this post is silly. Downplaying a win over a talented team with players who are already making money playing? Lol 

Archived