4 minutes ago, hoosiertildeath said:

Who [at this web sit ] CARES about Carson  ????    I COULD GIVE A RAT's [censured] !! Go Lithuania beat those smelly pee yew's  !!!!

You need to try to be a little less bias and actually try to look at this objectively.  I hate Purdue with a passion but they are the better team this year and should compete for the big ten championship.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, rico said:

Well I ain't you.  They are representing the USA.......that means something to me.  

And representing the B1G Ten conference. I always root  for the conference to do well vs others. Makes IU look even better when we win the conference title!

4 hours ago, 5fouls said:

4 team tournament.

- Iran

- North Korea

- Kentucky

- Purdue

Who ya got?

I would most likely root for Purdue in that scenario. While IU hasn't held up their end of the bargain the last 20 or so years in terms of being elite, I personally view Purdue more like NC State to Duke/UNC. I more concerned with IU keeping up with programs like UNC, Duke, UK, Kansas, UCLA, etc., than I am with how Purdue is keeping up with us. 

That doesn't mean I don't want to crush Purdue, I'm just more into competing with the elite programs. 

1 hour ago, hoosiertildeath said:

LITHUANIA 85 pee yew 74 !!  HOW SWEET IT IS !!   I told you they grow 'em bigger in Lithuania than they do in Israel !1 VBG !1 MUCK THE pee yews !!

I'm guessing that probably made your week? Regardless, this was valuable experience for the team that will help them this year. 

Ha Ha Ha !! Lithuania beats the smellermakers 85 to 74 !! Lithuania held the mighty berlers to ONLY 3 players in double figure scoring !! Thank God for LITHUANIA !! We could not have lived with those arrogant [ censured ] pee yew fans had they actually WON the Gold Medal !!  Maybe this will take some starch out of those [censured] pee yew fans !!!!!!!!!!!!

7 minutes ago, hoosiertildeath said:

Ha Ha Ha !! Lithuania beats the smellermakers 85 to 74 !! Lithuania held the mighty berlers to ONLY 3 players in double figure scoring !! Thank God for LITHUANIA !! We could not have lived with those arrogant [ censured ] pee yew fans had they actually WON the Gold Medal !!  Maybe this will take some starch out of those [censured] pee yew fans !!!!!!!!!!!!

You realize Lithuania's team was an all-star team for an entire country right? Lol. And no we wouldn't have been arrogant about winning something that has no bearing on our season W-L record. 

Archived