KFC, Churches, or Popeyes ?

milehiiu

On 8/29/2022 at 9:11 AM, btownqb said:

Big Gizzards guy here. 

Missed this...Sorry... 

My Dad was the Gizzards guy. Back in the day, KFC had a kiosk type deal at Schwab's IGA in Martinsville... Tuesdays were the only days they had livers and gizzards. Mom would buy one pint of each every Tuesday... 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Missed this...Sorry... 

My Dad was the Gizzards guy. Back in the day, KFC had a kiosk type deal at Schwab's IGA in Martinsville... Tuesdays were the only days they had livers and gizzards. Mom would buy one pint of each every Tuesday... 

In New Albany, when I was commuting to IUS to finish my degree.... 

They had a Sav-a-Step food mart across from campus. Every single day, gizzards by the bucket lol ... fantastic food. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/12/2022 at 5:01 PM, dgambill said:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/food/2022/01/10/arbys-spicy-diablo-dare-sandwich/9133271002/

Anyone try this yet??? Asking for a friend lol!! Free shake it's so hot....

arbys.jpg

They’re back, tried one today along with the Diablo loaded fries. Definitely one of the hottest fast food creations I’ve had, but it was good. Quite a bit hotter than the ghost pepper whopper I had at Burger King yesterday.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Drroogh said:

They’re back, tried one today along with the Diablo loaded fries. Definitely one of the hottest fast food creations I’ve had, but it was good. Quite a bit hotter than the ghost pepper whopper I had at Burger King yesterday.

"Michigan Man Spontaneously Combusts" 

• Haha 4