Theme updates

HoosierFaithful

Hello all:

As many of you know, when we updated our forum software, members on mobile weren't able to view their PM inboxes and other minor glitches.

In an effort to fix this, I'll be playing around with the backend settings of our theme over the next few days.  If you see weird, random changes to the aesthetic feel of the forum - pay no mind, I'm just toggling settings trying to find the right one to restore functionality to everyone viewing on their phones :D

Happy posting!

HF

Alright - we've made some progress, though we're not done, with updating the theme.  Thanks for tolerating while the site was temporarily UK Blue.

We still have some tweaks we want to make - imagine a soundboard with 1000 different settings, except for colors.  Now imagine toggling each one of them on and off.  

I just tested on an iOS device and members on mobile should now be able to see their notifications and their PM inbox when using the new theme that I just force reset everyone into using.  Let me know if not.  Happy posting!

On 9/28/2020 at 8:16 PM, HoosierFaithful said:

Alright - we've made some progress, though we're not done, with updating the theme.  Thanks for tolerating while the site was temporarily UK Blue.

We still have some tweaks we want to make - imagine a soundboard with 1000 different settings, except for colors.  Now imagine toggling each one of them on and off.  

I just tested on an iOS device and members on mobile should now be able to see their notifications and their PM inbox when using the new theme that I just force reset everyone into using.  Let me know if not.  Happy posting!

As an amateur sound engineer who manages a sound board with 1000 different settings, I can say that every time the computer graphics team asks me for help I am terrified! You do an amazing job HF and speaking for myself, thank you for all you do!!!

On 10/3/2020 at 6:39 PM, Drroogh said:

As an amateur sound engineer who manages a sound board with 1000 different settings, I can say that every time the computer graphics team asks me for help I am terrified! You do an amazing job HF and speaking for myself, thank you for all you do!!!

Dear Lord, now @HoosierFaithful will be at @Colonialcrester office door asking for yet another raise.

Archived