The "Family" page

rico

2 hours ago, milehiiu said:

GOD bless your grandfather, for serving out country. Love the pic. And thanks for posting it. 

I have more but this is my favorite.  Both my maternal and paternal grandpas died before I was born. My mom married my stepdad when I was 5. And the man I call my grandpa treated me like I was his own.  I wouldn't be who I am today without him. 

Edited by mrflynn03
  • Like 1

Very good pictures from everyone. I enjoyed them all.  Thank you for sharing.  We have some very nice people and families in our community.  Sure, I love fiction but I really love biographies, always have.  It doesn’t have to be a celebrity to me.  I honestly could listen to a biography from anyone.  Everyone has a unique story that interests me.  This trait has always helped me in conversation.  People are often surprised if I start asking about why your grandfather came from Romania or whatever, or where was your grandfather deployed in WWII.  It doesn’t even have to be that dramatic.  

So thank you all for your stories.  People say we get off track—guilty as charged—but the biographical things that pop up in our regular threads are a nice feature of the community.  

Not to single anyone out, but Scott and Droogh, your granddaughters should be on the cover of a Pampers box or something. Very beautiful.  

• Like 3

Pic 1 My son Oakley with Cody and Luke Zeller

Pic 2 Coach Crean autographing a baseball for Oakley 

Pic 3 My high school coach Jim Shannon with Me when I was coaching at Jennings County. Ayden was only 5 months old at the time. Coach Shannon's son Spencer was playing in that game and he was born when I was playing for Coach at South Dearborn

oakandcody.jpg

oak n crean.jpg

20201002_100742.jpg

• Like 6