The "Family" page

rico

45 minutes ago, DWB said:

Hey....Halloween is still 3 weeks off. Don't start breaking out the costumes yet, even if this one was on the "Clearance" rack.

I’m not sure if the bits of hair are a Snapchat type filter or an unveiling after a Rogaine treatment. The look on the guys face has me leaning toward the latter.

2 hours ago, Billingsley99 said:

The skybridge 

20201007_115207.jpg

We were down there and did the sky bridge earlier this summer. There was one poor gal having a hard time, holding so tight to the hand rail going very slow. I told her not to worry, she was almost to the worst part (the glass). Everyone just laughed... Well except her that is, she didn't think it was funny.  lol

• Haha 1

I posted this in the baseball forum awhile back.  Here is the text that I had:

Found this old pic via a relative...

Theo and Lester are my Great-Great Uncles, My Great-Grandmother's brothers.  Playing for the Ridinger Lake Mud Turtles around 1920.

werstlers.jpg

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Drroogh said:

image.png.a3bb1907770c845b5ae7594995d8581f.pngMy Grandmother seated next to the head of either Prowl or Defiance at the front of the Chicago Art Institute where she was a graduate and instructor!

Somehow the art genes seem to have passed me by!

Really cool picture.  It's been a while. But always loved visiting the Chicago Art Institute.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Billingsley99 said:

Absolutely amazing!!!!

I was thinking it might still be a little early but then the trees at higher elevations are probably ahead. Smokies have been on my bucket list for years. Want to hike a few miles of the AP trail while down there as well. Walking a few minutes counts as hiking in my book, lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Reacher said:

I was thinking it might still be a little early but then the trees at higher elevations are probably ahead. Smokies have been on my bucket list for years. Want to hike a few miles of the AP trail while down there as well. Walking a few minutes counts as hiking in my book, lol

If that is true then I did some hiking last week. They just started turning last week. Here is a video I shot on one of our "hikes" just behind our hotel