The "Family" page

rico

8 hours ago, JaybobHoosier said:

Here’s me with my wife and kids. My oldest (3 1/2) completely changed my world when he was born and has made me a much better man and husband. Been with my wife since high school, she’s amazing! The little one is always goofing around. 

E5BFC963-28BB-4698-A9A5-E2B1B81343B6.jpeg

8E77CF44-49F3-4EA9-8E67-6ED1BF7A439E.jpeg

EAF4B957-0DDB-4E2F-840B-A2C7348AC99D.jpeg

4378F81A-1F02-4286-BB20-72041499F5C9.jpeg

0FF4C193-D4B0-4005-99A1-A7D56932F432.jpeg

Adorable. Justin.  Thanks for posting.

5 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Recently we were out with our whole family and my daughter is my wife's mini me for sure. Some lady asked if they were my daughters. I will never ever ever live it down.

My wife looked 19 when we got married at 28 and 26.  We were in youth ministry and out at the fair with a group of kids.  She went up to the guess your age game with a group of girls and he guessed 19, she was 29 at that point.  She's 37 now.  Like fine wine.  

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, NotIThatLives said:

My wife looked 19 when we got married at 28 and 26.  We were in youth ministry and out at the fair with a group of kids.  She went up to the guess your age game with a group of girls and he guessed 19, she was 29 at that point.  She's 37 now.  Like fine wine.  

Looks like 21 to me. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, NotIThatLives said:

Great story. As long as you keep telling her she looks 21 all is well.  I felt that prior to Ayden getting sick my wife and I both were aging well. The past 10 years have not been nice to me for sure. 

2 hours ago, Billingsley99 said:

Great story. As long as you keep telling her she looks 21 all is well.  I felt that prior to Ayden getting sick my wife and I both were aging well. The past 10 years have not been nice to me for sure. 

My wife is 24 years younger than I am. We were in Northern Michigan a few years ago and went to a craft show. My wife found a pair of earrings she like but the place didn't take credit cards. Normally I never have cash but this time I had enough to buy them for her. The young girl in the booth said, "that is so nice of you to buy those for your daughter."

I said yes it is and I slept with her last night!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, jefftheref said:

My wife is 24 years younger than I am. We were in Northern Michigan a few years ago and went to a craft show. My wife found a pair of earrings she like but the place didn't take credit cards. Normally I never have cash but this time I had enough to buy them for her. The young girl in the booth said, "that is so nice of you to buy those for your daughter."

I said yes it is and I slept with her last night!

Did the worker say what brings you guys from Kentucky up to Michigan??

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Did the worker say what brings you guys from Kentucky up to Michigan??

Ouch, that hurts.

Actually my ancestors were from the backwoods of Kentucky and West Virginia.

My Mom's Dad traded a couple farm animals to get my grandmother. He was born in 1861 and my grandmother was born on 1890. 

As soon as they got hitched she started popping out youngins.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, jefftheref said:

Ouch, that hurts.

Actually my ancestors were from the backwoods of Kentucky and West Virginia.

My Mom's Dad traded a couple farm animals to get my grandmother. He was born in 1861 and my grandmother was born on 1890. 

As soon as they got hitched she started popping out youngins.

Love the back story

On 10/22/2020 at 9:16 AM, Billingsley99 said:

Recently we were out with our whole family and my daughter is my wife's mini me for sure. Some lady asked if they were my daughters. I will never ever ever live it down.

I was in a Chinese restaurant once years ago, and the proprietor looked at my daughter and wife, then at me, and said to my wife, "what happened, different father?" 

Lol. My daughter was so cute. I guess I'm not.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

20 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

My daughter got a new puppy a month ago and now my son just got a new dog 7 months old. She is so soft and fluffy. Professional trained and the owner gave her to him for nothing. Owners expecting 2nd child under 2 and wsnted her to get the attention she deserves.  Beautiful dog.

625415552.jpg

AWWW.  

Lucky Dog..... Saturday mornings on CBS.  Finish most shows with a tear in my eye.  Hard to give up on a precious pet.

• Like 1