The "Family" page

rico

3 minutes ago, btownqb said:

hahahahaha no!!!! but I see that darn thing every time. I live in that subdivision though. One of these I'm going to head over there to that guys house and shoot the s*** with him. lol 

I did not really think it was because his privacy fence is falling down and you don't come across like the type that would allow that for a year or whatever it has been. I catch that light red 2 times a day

• Like 1

Just now, Billingsley99 said:

I did not really think it was because his privacy fence is falling down and you don't come across like the type that would allow that for a year or whatever it has been. I catch that light red 2 times a day

Yeah never letting my fence look like that 😆

47 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Now.. I certainly understand someone wanting a wedding/big wedding. It's just simply not for us. 

You got lucky with the wedding. I just wanted to go away to an island or something to get married but my wife was not having it. We ended up with a fairly large wedding. It is crazy the amount of money it cost.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, btownqb said:

My fiancé just got hired as the Columbus North Athletic Trainer. She currently works as an AT at Noblesville HS. I bought a house in Columbus 14 months ago.. she moved in, in January. 

122862265_10164265845185627_5095223241309043258_n (1).jpg

You and I have conversed through the years...but with that being said I wish you both nothing but success and happiness if life.  God Bless you and take care of that young lady.

...and that's an order!  LOL

• Like 4

6 hours ago, btownqb said:

I live on the Northside of Columbus. About 5 mins south of exit 76.. it's about a 60-65min drive for her. She's been doing that drive since Jan. Long story short, we had to get her house sold (close on Tuesday for that).. and she was offered this job today. This has been a big week, needless to say. Oh and we booked our honeymoon. 

So.. she is going to turn 120-140min round trip drive into like 15min round trip. 

Sounds like you had as big a week as my son & DIL last week. I new they were looking to move back to MI and get away from Chicagoland, but they called to tell me he had accepted a job, made an offer on a house and oh by the way my granddaughter is going to have a sibling! Congratulations on all fronts!

• Like 1