The "Family" page

rico

• 3 weeks later...

I have two boys right now, and we are trying for a 3rd (no, @5fouls is not the father). Ages are 5 and almost 3. Having two boys have been a challenge, a lot of chaos and fighting at the house lol. 

My wife and I recently created a daily activity chart to try and see if a set routine would help, especially with our oldest. Dudes got a pretty bad attitude at times, but this morning was our best morning to date. He did his morning routine without issue, and was going above and beyond to help out with other stuff. Also had his best t-ball game this past Tuesday. Yes, he had his best hitting day, but also just overall attitude and having fun. He didn’t play in the dirt, and helped his friends out in the field. Hoping this daily activity chart will be a huge help.

Now, for more of the fun stuff. Anyone have any funny public restroom incidents/conversations with the little ones? About a year ago, I took my oldest to the men’s room and we used the same stall as it was a busy bathroom. Out of no where he looks over and says loudly, “Wow Dad, you have a big penis!” 🤦‍♂️😁😬 Laughtererupted…… Also, if anyone farts in a public restroom myson has to announce it that someone did. Lol. Boys and farts! 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Nice!

My son in law bought this 2002 Jeep for my daughter to Jeep around in... He put a different motor in it and made a few other modifications... 

IMG_20220627_082415.thumb.jpg.170cb5bad040fb1f83a5a3674cb9c8cc.jpg

Very nice. Mine is very basic a 1997 and yesterday we broke the 200K miles on our trip. Wife is looking to get a new Purple 4 door this fall. Jeep therapy is right up there with beach therapy for sure. 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

It's one thing to see your 2 month old granddaughter's first smile. It's another to catch it in a picture. And it's a whole nother level when she's wearing the rockin' t-shirt ol' gramps bought her!

IMG_5206.thumb.jpg.753d3295fd232407a751a44a627c7656.jpg

Cute smile. Very cool shirt. You need to get her some Van Halen shoes...

van_halen_crocs_shoes__saleoff_141020_1e

Edited by FritzIam4IU
  • Like 1

It has been a rough couple of weeks. July 8th, my father-in-law passed at home, taking his last breath in his son's arms. Three days later my mother-in-law had a stroke and is still hospitalized and won't be able to attend his funeral service tomorrow due to her stroke.  My wife is a wreck. Today is her 44th birthday and I have no idea what to do to celebrate it with her. 

July can't get over fast enough!

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, jefftheref said:

It has been a rough couple of weeks. July 8th, my father-in-law passed at home, taking his last breath in his son's arms. Three days later my mother-in-law had a stroke and is still hospitalized and won't be able to attend his funeral service tomorrow due to her stroke.  My wife is a wreck. Today is her 44th birthday and I have no idea what to do to celebrate it with her. 

July can't get over fast enough!

Holding you and all your family in prayer. I wish I had something comforting to say but I can only say that you are being prayed for. I am so sorry for your loss my friend. 

• Thanks 1