The "Family" page

rico

3 hours ago, Billingsley99 said:

How have things been going for you since surgery?

Fantastic! Weight is down 36 lbs., all vital signs are great and my energy level is back. Late December I had my hand operated on for dupuytren's contracture with outstanding results. Hopefully I am all done with surgeons and hospital visits. 

BTW, last week I went to Indy to visit my two sisters. While there my sister who lives in Greenfield took me to St. Paul Tavern for all you can eat frog legs. They were fantastic! I wish I would of had more time so that we could of met somewhere for lunch. Hopefully one of these days we can make it work out 

Jeff 

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, jefftheref said:

Fantastic! Weight is down 36 lbs., all vital signs are great and my energy level is back. Late December I had my hand operated on for dupuytren's contracture with outstanding results. Hopefully I am all done with surgeons and hospital visits. 

BTW, last week I went to Indy to visit my two sisters. While there my sister who lives in Greenfield took me to St. Paul Tavern for all you can eat frog legs. They were fantastic! I wish I would of had more time so that we could of met somewhere for lunch. Hopefully one of these days we can make it work out 

Jeff 

We went there  Thursday for stuffed breadsticks. Great place 20 min from our house. So glad to hear you doing so well

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I would find the prayer thread but I'm not sure if we have one. I yesterday morning lost my second to last surviving grandparent my dad's mom. The woman loved college basketball she would fill out a tournament bracket and had me read the AP poll when it came out on Monday after I got done with work. She asked about times, who played who, where they were playing, and what station so that she could see them if she got the channel. 

• Sad 5

4 minutes ago, Coach1K said:

I would find the prayer thread but I'm not sure if we have one. I yesterday morning lost my second to last surviving grandparent my dad's mom. The woman loved college basketball she would fill out a tournament bracket and had me read the AP poll when it came out on Monday after I got done with work. She asked about times, who played who, where they were playing, and what station so that she could see them if she got the channel. 

Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.  Sorry about your loss

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Coach1K said:

Sorry about your loss. She sounds like she was a Hoosier to the core. God speed...

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Coach1K said:

Thoughts and prayers sent your way.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Coach1K said:

Sorry for your loss Coach. 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Coach1K said:

So sorry for your loss.  Sounds like an amazing lady.

• Like 1

Please pray for Ayden he has a bone marrow biopsy set for tomorrow. Pray for an easy procedure and for great results. He gets this done every 2 years so that his drs can look at the cells and their shape. We are at the age that many people with Mitochondrial Disease start having some very bad things happen in their bodies. Hormones play a big role in that and we just pray that everything is still going great for Ayden. One of our biggest fears has always been that so many end up in wheelchairs during their teens. We put our faith in GOD and no matter what we will get through it but it is none the less scary as a parent. Once again a huge thank you to HSN to Mile and CC and those that allowed me to share Ayden's journey. I have said it so many times HSN was MY therapy and without it I am not sure I would have made it. I needed that outlet and support and I could never ever thank  you all enough for the thoughts and prayers for my HERO!! Thank you and I will update tomorrow after the procedure. 

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Please pray for Ayden he has a bone marrow biopsy set for tomorrow. Pray for an easy procedure and for great results. He gets this done every 2 years so that his drs can look at the cells and their shape. We are at the age that many people with Mitochondrial Disease start having some very bad things happen in their bodies. Hormones play a big role in that and we just pray that everything is still going great for Ayden. One of our biggest fears has always been that so many end up in wheelchairs during their teens. We put our faith in GOD and no matter what we will get through it but it is none the less scary as a parent. Once again a huge thank you to HSN to Mile and CC and those that allowed me to share Ayden's journey. I have said it so many times HSN was MY therapy and without it I am not sure I would have made it. I needed that outlet and support and I could never ever thank  you all enough for the thoughts and prayers for my HERO!! Thank you and I will update tomorrow after the procedure. 

Prayers sent for Ayden, the doctors, staff and the family and friends’

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Hoping for good news and results! Prayers for Ayden and your whole family...

• Thanks 1

On 3/7/2022 at 7:25 AM, Coach1K said:

Sorry for you loss. She sounds like she was a great person.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Hope he has easy time with the procedure and that the results show everything is great. Best of luck tomorrow.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Billingsley99 said:

My prayer is lifted to the Almighty.  Blessings!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ayden’s procedure went well no problems. We will get test back in about a week or so. They asked if we wanted to watch the procedure in the room and my wife being the smarter of us said no. I wish I would have followed her. I didn't pass out or anything but rest assured I won't say yes again!!

Thank you all for you thoughts and prayers.

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Ayden’s procedure went well no problems. We will get test back in about a week or so. They asked if we wanted to watch the procedure in the room and my wife being the smarter of us said no. I wish I would have followed her. I didn't pass out or anything but rest assured I won't say yes ag

Praying for good results!

• Thanks 1