The "Family" page

rico

Just now, IUskim said:

Is that the big show?

The 1 and only. We met him in Cincinnati at the local TV station he was doing a spot on the news and I had a WWE contact that set up a meeting and upgraded our tickets to front row. That night John Cena, Ayden favorite wrestler a t the time, beat the Big Show. He gave Ayden his wristbands and Ayden got autographs from Cena, Big Show, Randy Orton, Shamus and Ryback before the show

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Well, I will say that this thread has shown me that I'm not the only one that out-kicked my coverage in the spouse department...

Shows that HSN guys are over achievers 😁

My Russian best friend in the world in Sochi this week! I am definitely way out of my league!

B828AF3B-6423-42F8-B28E-E0C104EA4CE5.jpeg

• Like 6

My wife and I's favorite picture together. She doesn't mind roughhousing some. Has asked me to teach her some self defense moves over the years. One time she asked if I thought she could punch hard. So I told her to punch me in the face. She asked if I was sure. I said give me all you have. The result, a bloody nose and black eye. Lol. 

Resized952020100395005408(1).jpg

• Like 2

I took Ag classes in high school and learned to weld and do other things pretty well.

Spring break my Senior year, me and my cousin drydocked my grandpas boat. I welded all the pieces that needed it, we sandblasted and repainted, rewired and replaced all the hardware on the trailer. We did for his birthday present.

Only time in my life I saw the old man cry. 

20201006_003345.jpg

Edited by mrflynn03
  • Like 3