Aiden Igiehon Cuts IU

JEFFVETTE

53 minutes ago, JEFFVETTE said:

I was on 247 recruiting and saw this kid. Haven't read anything about him.

Does any of our Hoosiernation guru's have any info? I would love a 6'10" Center. The guy is actually listed as a center.

We were given the "warm" label on him back in either January or February, In September he said in an interview the 6 schools on him the hardest. IU was not mentioned.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

New article on 247 says after completing the second session of games on Wednesday at the NBPA Top 100 Camp, Igiehon discussed his interest in Louisville, Oregon, Stanford, UConn, St. Johns, Kentucky, Duke, Indiana, and Florida. 

Another recent article by Jody Demling gives mention of Louisville, Oregon, Stanford and UConn as the "hot" schools and Igiehon says he is looking at cutting his list to eight schools, but isn't sure when that would happen.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/26/2018 at 5:26 PM, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

We have been cut from consideration by Aiden. Crean made it though!

Funny. Down here in Kentucky they were laughing about him because they haven’t even offered him and yet they make all his cuts. It worries me for others like Carton and Brooks etc because these kids are so infatuated with UK that they are just holding out hope they get an offer. I’m excited where we are headed with our recruiting especially Indiana centric focus and the occasional Ohio or Penn target where Archie has connections. If we can lock down our region and be successful on the court again...we will have Kids doing the same holding out hope they will get an offer from us.

Archived