'20-'21 MLB Hot Stove League

rico

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really trying to put my best foot forward with Cubs this year. Maybe it's because of this year IU hoops team or this past fall Bears team or last summers Cubs team or wait last years IU team or the previous year Bears and Cubs teams......

Haha. My fandom is getting tested. Love it when baseball starts up but needless to say my attitude needs to be corrected and quickly.

30 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Really trying to put my best foot forward with Cubs this year. Maybe it's because of this year IU hoops team or this past fall Bears team or last summers Cubs team or wait last years IU team or the previous year Bears and Cubs teams......

Haha. My fandom is getting tested. Love it when baseball starts up but needless to say my attitude needs to be corrected and quickly.

Meh...1990 my friend.  30 years since a title for me.  30 frickin' years. <sigh>

On 2/28/2021 at 9:23 AM, IUFLA said:

The Cubs will doddle around and let Baez get away...probably for free, but at the most getting a single A guy with a wooden leg who hit .167 last year...

I have to believe Baez last year was an anomaly. I look for him to bounce back this season. He has so much talent and instincts. I will stand by my statements of year(s) past that I would lock him up long term over Bryant. Knowing the Cubs though...they will let both walk or trade them for peanuts. 

Archived