Affordable IU apparel?

Incase there is that odd size or certain material type that you can’t find, I have a complete sublimation setup in a room at my house. Its just a hobby but I charge close to the going rate just to keep supplies on hand and fresh ink in the printer. Anything left over after that goes directly into a college fund for my child. 

I always hate to do it, but I have Boiler friends also and have made a ton of stuff for them as well.

I get a lot of request around the holidays. Gives me or the wife something to do when it’s cold outside.

9 minutes ago, Inequality said:

Incase there is that odd size or certain material type that you can’t find, I have a complete sublimation setup in a room at my house. Its just a hobby but I charge close to the going rate just to keep supplies on hand and fresh ink in the printer. Anything left over after that goes directly into a college fund for my child. 

I always hate to do it, but I have Boiler friends also and have made a ton of stuff for them as well.

I get a lot of request around the holidays. Gives me or the wife something to do when it’s cold outside.

Color me impressed. Hope you get some biz out of posting this here.

1 hour ago, Inequality said:

You can do cotton?

Archived