Indy Star: Ron Felling has stories?

I noticed a blurb on the Indy Star website yesterday on a story based on Ron Felling telling some stories about his time at IU with Coach Knight...Unfortunately, it was behind a pay wall and I refuse to pay for that !@#@# of a newspaper...Anyone else catch this? Any info to share?

Thanks!

1 hour ago, KoB2011 said:

Not to derail the thread, but is there any news that is worth paying for you either of your minds? 

I pay for satellite TV.  I pay for internet access.  I pay for a local newspaper.  Important and interesting news that can fill my day can be found with any of those options. I'm already paying for new, but don't need to pay more.   So, no, I don't need to pay 'extra' to find out what Rom Felling has on his mind.  

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

I pay for satellite TV.  I pay for internet access.  I pay for a local newspaper.  Important and interesting news that can fill my day can be found with any of those options. I'm already paying for new, but don't need to pay more.   So, no, I don't need to pay 'extra' to find out what Rom Felling has on his mind.  

The thing about the Denver Post is that I already know most or all of the news by the time it arrives in my drive way every morning.  And every time we go to cancel.... they lower the price.  Only reason we  keep it.... is Mrs. mile loves her daily Saduko and cross word puzzle. 

On 10/15/2020 at 7:39 AM, Shapopojoe said:

I noticed a blurb on the Indy Star website yesterday on a story based on Ron Felling telling some stories about his time at IU with Coach Knight...Unfortunately, it was behind a pay wall and I refuse to pay for that !@#@# of a newspaper...Anyone else catch this? Any info to share?

Thanks!

I just put Ron Felling in twitter. Here's what was said. He drinks Beam and Coke. He lives a few miles away from Knight but they don't speak. He shared some old stories about Lou Henson/Knight.....and apparently the whole story was in yesterday's Indy Star print edition. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, milehiiu said:

The thing about the Denver Post is that I already know most or all of the news by the time it arrives in my drive way every morning.  And every time we go to cancel.... they lower the price.  Only reason we  keep it.... is Mrs. mile loves her daily Saduko and cross word puzzle. 

We dropped the Louisville Courier Journal years ago.  We still get the News and Tribune, which carries local stories from Clark and Floyd counties (Jeffersonville, New Albany, and surrounding communities).   

3 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

I just put Ron Felling in twitter. Here's what was said. He drinks Beam and Coke. He lives a few miles away from Knight but they don't speak. He shared some old stories about Lou Henson/Knight.....and apparently the whole story was in yesterday's Indy Star print edition. 

And it'll be on the bottom of bird cages everywhere soon...

• Like 2
4 hours ago, 5fouls said:

Totally fair. I don't pay for the Star, either, as I don't live in Indy but there are news sources I do pay for and find it worthwhile.