Pickles

milehiiu

23 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Love pickles almost any kind

Shane, I haven't forgot about meeting you when I head down l-74 to see my son.

This time I was pulling the camper and my wife was with me. We had to make a stop in Indy so I went down 65 through Louisville.

Please tell Ayden I said hello.

Pickles are great! I’m a weirdo though. I like to drink the juice. 
Especially if it is extremely hot outside and I’m out doing yard work or whatever. Pickle juice from the fridge seems to cool me off. Another odd thing I like to do is snack on cold garlic dill pickles and chase with a Corona when sitting out at the pool.

1 hour ago, jefftheref said:

Shane, I haven't forgot about meeting you when I head down l-74 to see my son.

This time I was pulling the camper and my wife was with me. We had to make a stop in Indy so I went down 65 through Louisville.

Please tell Ayden I said hello.

I most definitely will.  Shoot me a message when you come back. I work in Indy.  Have a great visit with your son and family. Thanks my friend

1 hour ago, Inequality said:

Especially if it is extremely hot outside and I’m out doing yard work or whatever. Pickle juice from the fridge seems to cool me off. Another odd thing I like to do is snack on cold garlic dill pickles and chase with a Corona when sitting out at the pool.

Not weird. Though I would have a tough time drinking pickle juice.

Found this on the many health benefits of drinking pickle juice :

Drinking Pickle Juice: Healthy Benefits

1 hour ago, Inequality said:

Gettin' pickled? 😁

19 hours ago, IU Scott said:

No pickels for me

If it was up to me, I would make you eat pickles.  You just can't be "old school" without liking pickles.  Personally, I have lost all confidence in you.  Geez, no pickles teeters on the border line of liking the shot clock and the dribble/drive offense.

1 hour ago, rico said:

If it was up to me, I would make you eat pickles.  You just can't be "old school" without liking pickles.  Personally, I have lost all confidence in you.  Geez, no pickles teeters on the border line of liking the shot clock and the dribble/drive offense.

I am a meat and potato guy and really don't like veggies

Archived