Game notes. IU vs PSU

milehiiu

Couple of notes from last years game:

-Whop did not touch the ball on the first punt return- stupid for him to be that close to it, but he did not touch it. Defense had forced a 3 and out. 

-I think leading to PSUs 2nd TD, they called a complete mystery PI, AND NEVER ONCED SHOWED A REPLAY.... they were given their first two scores. 

-Complete targeting call when they hit Whop to make him fumble. We should have had the ball in their territory after the personal foul call and it wasn't even reviewed lol 

-Finally... and as always Penn State is a disgusting university who allowed a complete monster to be their defensive cord for 23 years and an assistant coach for 32 years. JoePa is not an icon, he is scum that allowed his DC to rape young boys in return for wins. https://www.cnn.com/2013/10/28/us/penn-state-scandal-fast-facts/index.html 

I will root for OSU, UK, Purdue, ND, and Russia before I root for Penn State and Michigan State in anything. Gross. 

41 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Couple of notes from last years game:

-Whop did not touch the ball on the first punt return- stupid for him to be that close to it, but he did not touch it. Defense had forced a 3 and out. 

-I think leading to PSUs 2nd TD, they called a complete mystery PI, AND NEVER ONCED SHOWED A REPLAY.... they were given their first two scores. 

-Complete targeting call when they hit Whop to make him fumble. We should have had the ball in their territory after the personal foul call and it wasn't even reviewed lol 

-Finally... and as always Penn State is a disgusting university who allowed a complete monster to be their defensive cord for 23 years and an assistant coach for 32 years. JoePa is not an icon, he is scum that allowed his DC to rape young boys in return for wins. https://www.cnn.com/2013/10/28/us/penn-state-scandal-fast-facts/index.html 

I will root for OSU, UK, Purdue, ND, and Russia before I root for Penn State and Michigan State in anything. Gross. 

Dammit, don't bring that game up.  Now I am getting sick all over again.

PNG Throwing Up Transparent Throwing Up.PNG Images. | PlusPNG

Archived