2020 B1G pick 'ems?

rico

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, NotIThatLives said:

Haven't played all year but throwing a 35-31 score out there.  No clue who wins.  Maybe OSU

Just a tad late there.  The "B1G pick'ems" is something we started at the beginning of the conference season.  We will play again next year.

7 minutes ago, rico said:

Just a tad late there.  The "B1G pick'ems" is something we started at the beginning of the conference season.  We will play again next year.

Lol, hence the haven't played all year.  I didn't want to start one more thread for one last game.  

I'm curious others thoughts and guesses on tonight's game.  Only 2 or 3 others have commented in the not B1G thread.  

1 hour ago, NotIThatLives said:

Lol, hence the haven't played all year.  I didn't want to start one more thread for one last game.  

I'm curious others thoughts and guesses on tonight's game.  Only 2 or 3 others have commented in the not B1G thread.  

Well, I picked the Bucknuts to cover the spread.  I think they will win outright.  Sorry @5fouls

1 hour ago, 5fouls said:

Oooh.  There will be drama.  So if 'Bama wins, we go to the tie-breaker. 

If there is a combined 67 points, who wins? 

Me, because I'm better looking?

We can go to our guesses in our bowl game which I think you got exactly if I remember right.  That was the only other time we picked a score, so I'd be fine with that as the next tiebreaker if somehow Bama covers and the total is 67.

I don't like my odds in a looks competition against a guy who has had 8 wives!

2 minutes ago, Leathernecks said:

We can go to our guesses in our bowl game which I think you got exactly if I remember right.  That was the only other time we picked a score, so I'd be fine with that as the next tiebreaker if somehow Bama covers and the total is 67.

I don't like my odds in a looks competition against a guy who has had 8 wives!

To clarify, it's 9 wives.  But, only 8 are free to roam about.  #4 is a resident of the federal penal system.  

Archived