• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can I just pause a moment to say that after the abrupt end to the basketball season and delayed start to this football season, it’s great to have a game thread going again. 

Now I'm starting to worry. Don't think we can count on the PSU turnovers again in the second half. Do like the way the D is playing. An 8 min opening TD drive would go a long to settling my nerves. 

I’m gonna have a heart attack

Posted Images

My bad.  I didn’t realize Brown was out.  

I am very intrigued to see how our interior O line looks especially in the run game.  

If they overcompensate on covering Whop, I could see Hendershot going off.  It’s a tall task to cover two really good guys running patterns inside.  

Edited by BobSaccamanno
Just now, KDB said:

I think I would’ve liked if we chose to receive.

I was thinking that too.  I know almost everybody chooses to kickoff first, but I don't like giving a good team the ball with a chance to take the lead on the 1st possession.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Leathernecks said:

I was thinking that too.  I know almost everybody chooses to kickoff first, but I don't like giving a good team the ball with a chance to take the lead on the 1st possession.

If this were ISU  or UMass or something cupcake, ok. Not in the opener vs a top ten team so I agree with you guys.

2 minutes ago, Reacher said:

Damn! Fumble recovery would have been huge there

There have already been a few plays the PSU backs have been running a little loose with the ball, and we've been punching at it, so hopefully we can get one later in the game.

• Like 2
  • KDB locked this topic