INDIANA UPSETS #8 PENN STATE POSTGAME THREAD

KDB

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Breakthrough win.  We needed it.  This helps a lot if we are solid in games we should win. 

We have more talent than a lot of people realize.

Penix with mental toughness to turn it around late.  Quite a comeback with his performance very late.  It’s tough that he didn’t get the 3-4 games against the Western KY type teams especially coming off a major injury.  

1 minute ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Really good win for you guys. Did Penix get there? I feel like no but you guys were due for some good karma to go your way lol. 

Agreed. Good win for you guys too. Can we say it was because Brohm didn’t coach..but really Brohm did since it was his brother?

1 minute ago, BobSaccamanno said:

Breakthrough win.  We needed it.  This helps a lot if we are solid in games we should win. 

We have more talent than a lot of people realize.

Penix with mental toughness to turn it around late.  Quite a comeback with his performance very late.  It’s tough that he didn’t get the 3-4 games against the Western KY type teams especially coming off a major injury.  

Need to follow it up with a good win next week.

2 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

Yeah...Penn State got screwed by an inch, but if I'm their coach, I tell them they deserved to lose. Great job, Hoosiers!

The top of the ball looked like it crosssed the goal line before the bottom hit out of bounds.  As long time suffering IU fans we deserve to get a call from the officials because we have been on the wrong end so many times.  It was a great come back and this team showed a lot of heart to come back,  I would also give the game ball to the PSU running back for scoring that TD.  I hope our offense got going from those last two possessions and come out ad play better next week.

3 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

The top of the ball looked like it crosssed the goal line before the bottom hit out of bounds.  As long time suffering IU fans we deserve to get a call from the officials because we have been on the wrong end so many times.  It was a great come back and this team showed a lot of heart to come back,  I would also give the game ball to the PSU running back for scoring that TD.  I hope our offense got going from those last two possessions and come out ad play better next week.

AMEN...Scott.  My exact feelings.  I don't care if the call was wrong or right.  

Archived