Where will we be ranked?

KDB

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/22/2020 at 9:26 AM, Leathernecks said:

I always like looking through this. There are usually some pretty funny rankings.

Dabo has OSU at #11.

Guys Malzahn had Auburn at 17. Good try Gus.

Jeff Monken has IU at 5.

No respect from MSU. After shutting them out to rank us 11th? Prime example of a program that does not want IU leapfrogging them. 

52 minutes ago, Reacher said:

No respect from MSU. After shutting them out to rank us 11th? Prime example of a program that does not want IU leapfrogging them. 

There were 6 coaches in the B1G that voted.  We got three 7th place votes, one 8th place, and two 11th place votes.  The 11th place votes were from MSU and NW, and Fitzgerald had NW at #10.

I also think it is fun to see where coaches of similarly ranked teams have us.  Iowa State has us at 12 and them at 7.  Mullen has us at 11 and Florida at 6.  I get it, and they're trying to help their teams, it is just funny seeing some of them.

4 hours ago, Hoosierfan1215 said:

If we win, I think highest we will get is 7 regardless. Maybe 8. Florida/Oklahoma winner will finish ahead of us. Georgia/Cincinnati winner will be ahead of us. The top 4 probably won’t change much besides who is in what spots.  If AnM loses they will drop behind us. But I see 8 about where we will/should sit with a win. 

You left out one big IF.  tOSU wins the title....that would make us look pretty damn good.

Archived