Where will we be ranked?

KDB

6 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1215 said:

I think under the assumption IU plays northwestern for the btt, and IUs loss to osu being the best loss of a one loss team, it helps us out. I would rather not make it and avoid Alabama though....if I’m being honest..

Why, have to play the beat the best to be the best.  You can't win the championship if you are not in it

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Why, have to play the beat the best to be the best.  You can't win the championship if you are not in it

I agree. I guess maybe I’m underestimating the team, but I didn’t have aspirations for Iu to be national champs this year. I’d rather end the year with a win over a team I feel we can beat, rather than get blown out my bama. And once again, may get bashed for that, but getting smoked by Bama I don’t think helps as much as winning against a Texas AnM, Cincinnati, or big 12 champ and finishing in the top 5. I just don’t think we have the horses to win that race..yet..

4 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1215 said:

I agree. I guess maybe I’m underestimating the team, but I didn’t have aspirations for Iu to be national champs this year. I’d rather end the year with a win over a team I feel we can beat, rather than get blown out my bama. And once again, may get bashed for that, but getting smoked by Bama I don’t think helps as much as winning against a Texas AnM, Cincinnati, or big 12 champ and finishing in the top 5. I just don’t think we have the horses to win that race..yet..

Do I think we would have a chance no way but it would look good to recruits. Like the DL from CG who is a 5 star recruit and if he sees IU in the playoffs it could show him he doesn't have to go to OSU

Iowa falls 2 scores behind a terrible Illinois team, trails at halftime, and comes back and wins, and it is apparently really impressive.  We dominate a top 20 team, and nobody cares.

How do we have the 5th best odds of making the CFP, and literally the only time the word Indiana was said was in reference to OSU beating us.  That was the dumbest half hour I've ever watched.

Archived