Where will we be ranked?

KDB

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, HoosierMama said:

I just saw that our friend TDH tweeted that it looks like Iowa-Michigan will be cancelled as well this week.  If true that means Iowa shouldn't jump over us next week in the rankings next week.  I can't believe I have to cheer for OSU Saturday.  Ugh. 

I'm right there with you in cheering for O$U...I need to make sure we have plenty of beer in the fridge.

Wow. Florida at 7. The committee clearly isn’t impressed with the Big Ten. 

Going by their rationale for UF I’d argue that IU let the moment get to them to start the OSU game and got it going after that. They basically gave Florida a pass for looking past LSU. 

I have no words for how corrupt these rankings are. Florida should be out of the top ten!

First time in my life I want Alabama to win. Run up the score!

Good news for IU is that at least one team in front of us will have three losses after this weekend, and most likely two teams will have three losses.

So LSU is exactly the bad team IU gets zero credit for beating beating in the Big 10 yet CFP only drops Florida 1 spot? Oklahoma loses to KState and Iowa St (who lost to Louisiana at home) and they as well as Georgia in front of us? Just comedy.

Oh well. Get our NYD bowl....beat whoever in the Fiesta and call it a season. Respect has to be earned over time and years. Much like USC today....they haven't been relevant in decade plus so no one cares what their record is. 

1 minute ago, rogue3542 said:

I have no words for how corrupt these rankings are. Florida should be out of the top ten!

First time in my life I want Alabama to win. Run up the score!

Good news for IU is that at least one team in front of us will have three losses after this weekend, and most likely two teams will have three losses.

Run it up Herman! Leave no doubt..

Archived