Tarris Reed Jr (2022)

dwtaylor1055

Good interview.  Seems like a smart player with a good understanding of the game.  

His high school has produced some serious talent.  Luckily it hasn’t been a pipeline to one school.  We definitely need at least one—if not two—bigs in that class.  

I think he said he’s interested in business and marketing.  Boy, do I have a school for him!  

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/12/2020 at 9:18 PM, bluegrassIU said:

Early in the process. But there seems to be connections. And his mentality does match how Archie coaches.

Should be interesting to follow this one.

Good thoughts. He seems sincerely intrigued by IU.  The reason I say that is that his quotes aren’t just fluff. You know when a kid has been trained to say vague positive things about a school, it looks good until you break down what he says, which is essentially nothing.  But, here, he put some meat on the bones with good reasons he likes IU.  My sense is this a kid to go all out for because it may be mutual interest.  And I like that he’s smart and knows the game.  

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, cybergates said:

Dumb ta dumb dumb dumb. 🤣

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/6/2021 at 3:58 PM, ba43056 said:

Whats the story with his recruitment? Did we ever really connect there? 

It was with the old staff and not sure on the new staff but it’s pretty impossible to come into St. Louis and get a guy between Illinois Missouri and SLU - Travis Ford is starting to build something there.

11 hours ago, IUfaninIllinois said:

It was with the old staff and not sure on the new staff but it’s pretty impossible to come into St. Louis and get a guy between Illinois Missouri and SLU - Travis Ford is starting to build something there.

Yep...unless your Kansas. Will be a good get by someone....probably not us.