Twitter help for HSN

4 minutes ago, mrflynn03 said:

I dont do twitter. So just asking so maybe I give it the old college try. Are you looking for something to fill the round bubble thing at the top left?

Exactly.  Just an image/logo. This is what we are using. Obviously its outdated. So seeing if some of our members can create a few new options.

Screenshot_20201028-203758_Twitter.jpg

Just an idea to maybe get the ball rolling. I dont have the tools at home to create an image, maybe at work.  I can sketch out my ideas but probably be a couple days. 

So right now I'm thinking HSN in this text style 

ScriptIUuniform.jpg

Embossed over an image of our 5 banners and the old oaken bucket. 

I can sketch out what I imagine but may take a few days. But if this activates some almonds create an image so we can check it out. 

14 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

I would help.  But, just tell me one thing.  What's twitter?  

I think it's when a girl/woman rotates her butt in a suggestive way while half bent over....no wait...that's twerking. 

Sorry, I don't have a clue on what a twitter is.

35 minutes ago, mrflynn03 said:

Just an idea to maybe get the ball rolling. I dont have the tools at home to create an image, maybe at work.  I can sketch out my ideas but probably be a couple days. 

So right now I'm thinking HSN in this text style 

ScriptIUuniform.jpg

Embossed over an image of our 5 banners and the old oaken bucket. 

I can sketch out what I imagine but may take a few days. But if this activates some almonds create an image so we can check it out. 

No rush. We want to take our time and get as many quality options as possible. 

53 minutes ago, mrflynn03 said:

It looks better in front of me but you can get the idea. 

You have the banners and bucket with HSN on top. 

In my defense I have tomorrow off work and have had a few drinks which I should not be doing but whatever.  

So, drunken @mrflynn03 is our only taker? 

Well, beggars can't be choosers.   Lol

Love the idea, setiously.

2 minutes ago, bluegrassIU said:

So, drunken @mrflynn03 is our only taker? 

Well, beggars can't be choosers.   Lol

Love the idea, setiously.

It's not my fault others cant be creative😋 just kidding 

But being serious, Mr Wilkins was one of my favorite teachers an art teacher. The other was my Ag teacher.  So for 2 years I spent half my day in high school drawing and painting and then playing with fire and fusing pieces of metal together with high heat, arc rods and oxy acetalyn torches.

OK...you got me interested in the project...not because there is a prize, but because I'm bored watching a video conference.  If this is interesting and workable, I'd be glad to accept feedback on modifications/additions/subtractions, etc.

I will NOT be offended if you want to go a different direction...

HSN.jpg.391fcaedf1ae1a2331ce8c040b6bc68e.jpg

15 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

OK...you got me interested in the project...not because there is a prize, but because I'm bored watching a video conference.  If this is interesting and workable, I'd be glad to accept feedback on modifications/additions/subtractions, etc.

I will NOT be offended if you want to go a different direction...

HSN.jpg.391fcaedf1ae1a2331ce8c040b6bc68e.jpg

I like it. My only concern would be how visible would all tat be when shrunk down to "avatar size"?

Archived