IU Flips BIG Running Back from RUTGERS !!

hoosiertildeath

6'1"  240 POUND Stevie Scott had committed to Rutgers BUT He changed his mind and will sign with IU On Wednesday December 19 ,2017 , which is the First Day of the NEW EARLY Signing Period for college football !  Supposed to be a down field power type RB !!  IU sure as heck needs to upgrade their running attack !! I'm hoping Mr. Scott does just that !!! Go Coach Allen & Staff !! Sign a  bunch of Good ones !!!!!   ( And then-coach the heck out of them !!! )

P.S. I hope the new IU signees will bring some spark back to the Hoosier Football program !!  I've got a LOT of FAITH in Coach Allen ( especially when he gets his own recruits on the roster !!) In the meantime , I think he will get the maximum possible out of his current roster !!  The only thing i do not see on IU's commit list for 2018 is another Quarterback among them !! Allen does have 2 incoming players listed as Athletes that could become QBS , I suppose ??????

I forgot to mention:: Richard Lagow threw TWENTY FIVE passes that were  CAUGHT BY THE OPPOSITION  during the last 2 seasons at Indiana !! I'll probably catch some flack from some of his fans for saying this :: However , I think the fact that Lagow has GRADUATED is the best news for the IU Football program !! He will NEVER throw another interception fat Indiana University and I am very happy about that !! Lagow tried to force the ball into coverage WAY too many times , imho anyway !!

Archived