Game watching in Nashville, TN?

eddy4iu

Last minute change of plans has me in Nashville looking for a good sports bar to watch the Hoosiers. I’m in the Green Hills area and it looks like there are a couple Buffalo Wild Wings within 15 minutes or so. That would definitely work fine for me but wondering if local Hoosir fans congregate anywhere for game watching get togethers?

27 minutes ago, eddy4iu said:

Last minute change of plans has me in Nashville looking for a good sports bar to watch the Hoosiers. I’m in the Green Hills area and it looks like there are a couple Buffalo Wild Wings within 15 minutes or so. That would definitely work fine for me but wondering if local Hoosir fans congregate anywhere for game watching get togethers?

It's been a few years since I visited my friends in Brentwood but we watched games at some place called Crow's Nest I believe. Hopefully with UT off you won't have a problem getting a channel changed to BTN. Have fun!

27 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

It's been a few years since I visited my friends in Brentwood but we watched games at some place called Crow's Nest I believe. Hopefully with UT off you won't have a problem getting a channel changed to BTN. Have fun!

Thanks. That’s one of the places that came up when I searched sports bars near Hampton Inn in Brentwood. That’s where we typically stay but wife switched us to Green Hills. Still pretty close to Crow’s Nest though. Do you know if local IU fans gather there?

2 hours ago, eddy4iu said:

Thanks. That’s one of the places that came up when I searched sports bars near Hampton Inn in Brentwood. That’s where we typically stay but wife switched us to Green Hills. Still pretty close to Crow’s Nest though. Do you know if local IU fans gather there?

I don't know that part but I remember spending about 11 hours there one Saturday. Haha...seemed like a good place! Have fun!

29 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I don't know that part but I remember spending about 11 hours there one Saturday. Haha...seemed like a good place! Have fun!

Got here early to scope it out and Alvin has me set up at a great table with control of my own screen as long as I am here.

Go Illini and Go Hoosiers!!!!

1 minute ago, eddy4iu said:

Got here early to scope it out and Alvin has me set up at a great table with control of my own screen as long as I am here.

Go Illini and Go Hoosiers!!!!

That's awesome. Hopefully it's a good spot for a W! I always enjoy finding places with a tad more local flare than a chain. Have a great time!

Archived