Darwin's Theory of Natural Selection Losers

IUFLA

18 minutes ago, FritzIam4IU said:

Well, he got his moneys worth I would say.

And then some...

He'll probably sue, or enter into a reality show with the misfit that owns the backyard zoo.

He needs to watch out and make sure he doesn't get the Howard Baskin treatment...winding up as a tiger turd isn't very dignified...

I've got to go with the word presence! I've had many conversations with wild animals that went well, I'm guessing this man went in with a feeling of superiority and the Cat said H... no! My children went into a cage with a Siberian Tiger with smiles on their face, and still thank me for giving them that life experience! If only this world would learn to just put a smile on their face?!

13 hours ago, IUFLA said:

We have a thread about stupid criminals. But how about stupid people in general?

Gotta go with this fella for a starter...

"A Florida man was severely mauled by a black leopard after paying $150 for a “full-contact experience” at a backyard zoo, wildlife officials said."

I have to ask given your first post on this, is this thread supposed to be made up of only "Florida man" or all Darwin awards? Part of me feels like Florida man deserves one thread and all other Darwin awards deserve another. 

9 hours ago, KoB2011 said:

I have to ask given your first post on this, is this thread supposed to be made up of only "Florida man" or all Darwin awards? Part of me feels like Florida man deserves one thread and all other Darwin awards deserve another. 

Yeah, since the guy didn't bite it, I guess natural selection might not fit...

Ok, how about just making it about people who had a (stupid) hand in their own demise thread?

3 hours ago, IUFLA said:

Yeah, since the guy didn't bite it, I guess natural selection might not fit...

Ok, how about just making it about people who had a (stupid) hand in their own demise thread?

I think we can still call it natural selection, just Florida man is it's whole own genre. You should Google "Florida man" and see some of the hits that come up. It's amazing. 

8 minutes ago, KoB2011 said:

I think we can still call it natural selection, just Florida man is it's whole own genre. You should Google "Florida man" and see some of the hits that come up. It's amazing. 

Oh, I know. I lived down on the panhandle for 12 years. They had a Mullet Festival. I was never sure if it was for the fish or the haircut...

47 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Oh, I know. I lived down on the panhandle for 12 years. They had a Mullet Festival. I was never sure if it was for the fish or the haircut...

The wife and I are planning to move to the area soon as soon as the economy come back. 

2 hours ago, IUFLA said:

What area are you looking at?

Navarre is kinda the hot place right now. Still semi reasonable real estate close to the gulf...

We have been looking around the Pensacola area.  The wife is in health care (home care) and I am in manufacturing management.  However, I would be willing to try something new.  

Archived