Galloway a starter ..

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, ufo33 said:

Race, TJD, Hunter, Galloway, Lander

I really hope to see Hunter contributing at the level he is capable of, and think he will play a major role on the wing this year, but the starting group, at least at the start of the season, seems very likely to be Rob, Al, Lander, Race and TJD -- team will run three players capable of playing on ball/serving as the ball handler, Rob, Lander, Al, and I see Cam wanting Race up front with TJD for his strength and size -- But we're going to need Hunter's outside / wing game, and whether or not he starts, very much looking forward to seeing him at full health and confidence again. He had a year stolen from him, he's got the game that can take IU to another level, but CAM also has to let him play his game.

15 minutes ago, Hoosierhoopster said:

I really hope to see Hunter contributing at the level he is capable of, and think he will play a major role on the wing this year, but the starting group, at least at the start of the season, seems very likely to be Rob, Al, Lander, Race and TJD -- team will run three players capable of playing on ball/serving as the ball handler, Rob, Lander, Al, and I see Cam wanting Race up front with TJD for his strength and size -- But we're going to need Hunter's outside / wing game, and whether or not he starts, very much looking forward to seeing him at full health and confidence again. He had a year stolen from him, he's got the game that can take IU to another level, but CAM also has to let him play his game.

This is what I was thinking of as a Line up as well love the reasons you spelled out. 

Armaan, Hunter, Brunk contributing off the bench for sure competing for the starting jobs.  With the rest of the Freshmen competing for Minutes. If Galloway is playing well enough for real minutes I could see us playing even faster+more tenacious on D. And using Hunter between the 3 and 4 spot to spell Race more. 

I would want Rob or Lander on the floor at all times. And I think you need Hunter or Race on the court at all times.  But as long as those conditions are met a lot of flexibility to keep fresh legs in the game.  

Archived