Michigan State

15 hours ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

The oft traveled Tucker is known as Midnight Mel, in Colorado.  After signing a contract to coach Colorado in 2019.... and later stating he would not be going back to MSU... just one day later... he left in the middle of the night.... to become MSU's HC. 

All the more reason, I want this IU fan to beat MSU.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

ABC is correct.  !0 Mountain TIme.  I get to watch it earlier than you East Coasters.  Go IU !

I hope we can be central time at some point. Literally only care about it from a sports standpoint.. MNF at 715, CBB games starting at 6 and 8 instead of 7 and 9. I'd love it. 

1 hour ago, btownqb said:

I hope we can be central time at some point. Literally only care about it from a sports standpoint.. MNF at 715, CBB games starting at 6 and 8 instead of 7 and 9. I'd love it. 

I grew up in NWI.  Same time zone as Chicago.  Watched the Cubs, Sox and the Bears.  It does make a difference. Even better yet out here in the West.

Time in Indiana 

5 minutes ago, SpiderMonkey said:

I love being on mountain time. Early games start in the morning and are over mid day so I still have plenty of time do other things. Or I can just watch football the entire day. 

Me too. I think Mountain Time is the best.  Not too early. And not too late.

Thanks for being a Hoosier Sports Nation.  And please take care during this pandemic.

26 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Me too. I think Mountain Time is the best.  Not too early. And not too late.

Thanks for being a Hoosier Sports Nation.  And please take care during this pandemic.

When Indiana didn't change times I liked it when we were under Central Time.  Early in the NFL season the games started at noon and liked that..  Also as a Reds fan it was nice that the Reds game would start at 6 central time.

Let's all hope it is a payback game instead of a trap game. Has Sparty ever been shut out twice in a row? 

Dear IU Football ,

I'm writing you out of love, since I don't really have anything useful to offer to the weekly analysis or thoughts.

Get Michigan Sate back for helping cost you a tie of the single season win record in the regular season, please.

Don't do things like drop any near surefire pick 6's, or fail to jump on any would be fumble recoveries. Oh, and no late 1st half quick scores by Sparty that come back to bite late game, on the defensive side of the ball. Also, let no pass interference calls be whistled against you and tackle like your Head Coach did last weekend since mature  top 10 teams should win (paynack)games like this cleanly, going away. .Pretty please.

Since the O-line played more cohesively last week, show us that unit is truly starting to gel.  Build on that positive momentum , and while "you're" at it, let's finally see an IU 'back (either the "quarter" or "running" variety, or both) crack 100+ yards rushing, to boot. Help your QB stay upright to the tune of 300+ yards passing w/ TDs and  no picks again. Pretty please, with a cherry on top.

WR's or anyone else MP9 targets:  If Michael Penix completes 20 straight passes again,  keep on catching them after that. If the running game gets loose, block cleanly downfield to help them extend the runs further.

Just stay focused and execute together as a team in all 3 phases. That "shutout blowout" revenge game win talk would be nice to see, but mere icing, so just win. Thank you kindly, in advance!  LOL. ;)

Sincerely with love, 

jblaz13 

P.S. Go Hoosiers! .

If IU wins,  I promise to develop the art of cliffnotes and "cliff-love letters" by the time I comment in the OSU pregame thread..There ya go . Real Incentives for them. ;)

Edit: Since I re-read this, I hope they tackle lower than their coach did but don't change a thing aboutt the rest.

11 hours ago, thirdgenhoosier said:

I would agree with them.

I might agree if we hadn't endured 283629576 years of losing. 

Sorry but I'm not buying it. They've at minimum beat us 9 out of the last 10 times. I don't care to look into the record any further. 

We let them off the hook last year by not making the necessary plays to win on the road. 

Trap game? For us? No chance. 

34 minutes ago, btownqb said:

I might agree if we hadn't endured 283629576 years of losing. 

Sorry but I'm not buying it. They've at minimum beat us 9 out of the last 10 times. I don't care to look into the record any further. 

We let them off the hook last year by not making the necessary plays to win on the road. 

Trap game? For us? No chance. 

X2

I say we do our best to beat them by 30.

Archived