Penix

btownqb

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

636446078241484626-gonso.jpg?width=180&h

54 minutes ago, rico said:

Anybody know who is the winningest QB in IU history is?  And what the win total is?  Whatever it might be, Penix is gonna break it.

I don't have an answer to your question.  However, I have to think this guy has to be in the running for most wins for an IU QB.

13 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

636446078241484626-gonso.jpg?width=180&h

I don't have an answer to your question.  However, I have to think this guy has to be in the running for most wins for an IU QB.

Gonso had 19 wins as an IU QB, and that in only 3 years, so he'd be my guess as well...

Pretty accomplished guy off the field too...

Gonso still appears to be the standard...I looked up Trent Green and it's difficult to tell what games he started as a freshman but it definitely was a not a lot of them...If he was the starting QB as a sophomore, junior, and senior for all games I'm counting 18 for Trent...

10 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Gonso still appears to be the standard...I looked up Trent Green and it's difficult to tell what games he started as a freshman but it definitely was a not a lot of them...If he was the starting QB as a sophomore, junior, and senior for all games I'm counting 18 for Trent...

Trent Green threw for 59 yards as a FR I doubt he started many. Wouldn't seem like he would have started every game as a SO with those stats.

Schnell won 21. 

Penix is either 8-1 or 9-1 right now. Crazy to think he's only start 10 games. 

14 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Trent Green threw for 59 yards as a FR I doubt he started many. Wouldn't seem like he would have started every game as a SO with those stats.

Schnell won 21. 

Yeah, it's tough to figure...The site I'm looking at doesn't give "starts" even though that can be flawed to go by too...If you start, and suck, and your back-up comes in and snatches the chestnuts from the fire, do you still get credit for the win?

Hoping it can end up being Michael though...He's a dynamite player and leader...

5 hours ago, btownqb said:

Schnell won 21. 

It just had to be Schnell.  Elkhart boy.  RIP

Archived