An announcement..

btownqb

1 minute ago, btownqb said:

I was headed to UT/Texas AM to propose during the game... Covid altered that plan.. when I got the news I drove to her house on Tues and did it right then. Still surreal and we are obviously incredibly happy, we announced the news last night on FB.. so I wanted to let you guys know as well... she said YES! 

FB_IMG_1605367647996.jpg

Really happy for you and your fiancee, @btownqb! Congratulations!

Got a date set?

• Like 1

Congrats.  Want pics of the wedding in the family thread.  I am very happy for you.  Wooo hoo, she said yes.  You have been a big part of Hoosier Sports Nation.

The "Family" page - Colonial Crester's Corner - Hoosier Sports Nation | Indiana Basketball and Sports Forum

Thanks for sharing.  Always said.... Hoosier Sports Nation is more than just a sports board.... it's a family board.  Happy to add another member to the board.

Edited by milehiiu
  • Like 1

On 11/14/2020 at 11:10 AM, btownqb said:

I was headed to UT/Texas AM to propose during the game... Covid altered that plan.. when I got the news I drove to her house on Tues and did it right then. Still surreal and we are obviously incredibly happy, we announced the news last night on FB.. so I wanted to let you guys know as well... she said YES! 

FB_IMG_1605367647996.jpg

Congrats. My wife and I were married at Beck Chapel. It’s a great spot 

https://imu.indiana.edu/event-planning/spaces/beck-chapel.html

• Like 1

On 11/14/2020 at 11:10 AM, btownqb said:

FB_IMG_1605367647996.jpg

Cream and Crimson are clearly much better wedding colors than Orange and White. 😀

• Like 1