An announcement..

btownqb

• 2 months later...
On 11/14/2020 at 11:22 AM, milehiiu said:

Congrats.  Want pics of the wedding in the family thread.  I am very happy for you.  Wooo hoo, she said yes.  You have been a big part of Hoosier Sports Nation.

The "Family" page - Colonial Crester's Corner - Hoosier Sports Nation | Indiana Basketball and Sports Forum

Thanks for sharing.  Always said.... Hoosier Sports Nation is more than just a sports board.... it's a family board.  Happy to add another member to the board.

I miss Mile's posts like this. Genuinely enjoyed other members being happy. 

• Like 9

• 5 months later...
Just now, btownqb said:

So... we are non conventional. 

I left football a little early this morning, changed in the coaches office, and headed to city hall. Today at 11am we were officially hitched at City Hall. My mom was there. It was very special for us. 

238274.jpeg

238276.jpeg

Congratulations! Hope you still think of a honeymoon as conventional!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, btownqb said:

I left football a little early this morning, changed in the coaches office, and headed to city hall. Today at 11am we were officially hitched at City Hall. My mom was there. It was very special for us. 

238274.jpeg

238276.jpeg

Congratulations @btownqb! Here's wishing nothing but the best for you both! 

• Like 1

Just now, Reacher said:

Whew!

I went a slightly unconventional route as well. We eloped. No family, just the two of us for a two week honeymoon. It was a second marriage for the both of us so we had both already done a traditional wedding. 

Nice! We went to Jamaica June 26th! Loved it, Maan! 😆😆😆

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, btownqb said:

238274.jpeg

238276.jpeg

That's a really nice photo.  All the best to you both...and blessings.

• Like 1

I left football a little early this morning, changed in the coaches office, and headed to city hall. Today at 11am we were officially hitched. My mom was there. It was very special for us. 

238274.jpeg

238276.jpeg

Congratulations to a great looking couple. 

I will say, I use to teach and coach and knowing the pay range, she must be pulling in some bucks for the world travelling you two are doing 😅

• Like 1

I left football a little early this morning, changed in the coaches office, and headed to city hall. Today at 11am we were officially hitched. My mom was there. It was very special for us. 

238274.jpeg

238276.jpeg

Congrats. I wish you both all the happiness in the world. 

• Like 1

LOL. 

Just now seeing this and have to tell the story.  I sent @btownqba direct message this morning asking his advice on seating at Memorial Stadium.  His response was "Give me a couple of hours and I'll give you a good answer".  

I'm thinking work, maybe headed out to the gym or the grocery, or wanted time to research my request a bit, etc.  Never dreamed the guy was at, or headed to, City Hall to get married.  And, like a true IU fan, he came through, providing all the information I needed to get my son and i a couple of tickets for the Cincinnati game on September 18th.

Thanks man.  Given the circumstances, you could have waited until tomorrow and I would not have minded.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, 5fouls said:

LOL. 

Just now seeing this and have to tell the story.  I sent @btownqba direct message this morning asking his advice on seating at Memorial Stadium.  His response was "Give me a couple of hours and I'll give you a good answer".  

I'm thinking work, maybe headed out to the gym or the grocery, or wanted time to research my request a bit, etc.  Never dreamed the guy was at, or headed to, City Hall to get married.  And, like a true IU fan, he came through, providing all the information I needed to get my son and i a couple of tickets for the Cincinnati game on September 18th.

Thanks man.  Given the circumstances, you could have waited until tomorrow and I would not have minded.

😉 no one can question my fandom

Thank you for the kind words, man! 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

LOL. 

And....he's smart enough not to ask you for marriage advice!😁

• Haha 7