Michigan State Game Thread

1 minute ago, Seeking6 said:

I'm never going to arrogant enough to complain about 24-0 leads on the road. Yes...2 INT's, missed FG,etc....but IU broke Sparty's spirit. Get this one in the house, get healthy and get ready for next week is all I want to accomplish in 2nd half.

I would love to see us be able to get Tuttle in by the beginning of the 4th quarter.  He really needs to get some in game action.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Fiveoutofsix said:

Whats up with him flopping at end of catches. The kid is quick, he could break tackles.  That last flop cost IU some yards.  

? Looked to me like he was getting down and avoiding getting hit by 3 people, potentially even being stripped or injured , but I don't see too well anymore.

1 minute ago, JEFFVETTE said:

I'm not arguing bc I respect you as a poster. But, could this be the year that IU is just flat out good and every others teams problems are just their own?

Oh, I'm not saying we're not deserving.  It's likely a combination of both.  We're a good team, no doubt about it.  Next week will tell us how good.  

37 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

It's really hard to tell how good we are because the team's we are playing are so bad.

I’m still happy if IU just beats the ‘bad’ teams. I’ve seen too many years (and I’m relatively young) where IU loses one they shouldn’t. 

In the last 33 or so years since IU beat UM there had to have been bad UM teams they just couldn’t beat. Handling them that way was huge even if a lot was psychological. 

• KDB locked this topic

Archived