MSU postgame

listened on the radio but had a very hectic day at work. I didnt want to overlook this game but was confident IU would win. Thought they would put more points up but will take a goose egg anytime.  Shutting a team out isn't an easy thing to do.

This defense is dominant.  They are crushing the run game and giving up very few big plays. 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, addictedtoIU said:

Thanks for sharing, Mile. This reminds me of how important team 'culture' is. IU football team is a full of underdogs, yet they've been beating higher echelon teams this season, which was only possible with strong sense of responsibility and love/care for one another. I'm very impressed with Coach Allen. He's a true leader and a role model before he's a coach. 

What I find interesting is that some mocked Coach Allen for his pre-game speeches last year.  Now.. he is getting praised. 

Don't know if anyone noticed.  As the team was waiting to come of the field on Saturday at MSU.... the only one who was jumping up and down was Coach Allen.

And lastly...... ABC listed Coach Allen's celebratory injuries. 

32 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

What I find interesting is that some mocked Coach Allen for his pre-game speeches last year.  Now.. he is getting praised. 

Don't know if anyone noticed.  As the team was waiting to come of the field on Saturday at MSU.... the only one who was jumping up and down was Coach Allen.

This season kind of reminds me of the 67-68 year when we won the Big 10 and went to the Rose Bowl. I pray we continue our winning ways and make it back to a major bowl game.

I wonder how many members were around during that magical time?

You know our program has truly turned the corner when a 24 point win on the road against another team that has owner us and we can still find plenty of things that we can do better.  Next week will be the biggest game in program history in my lifetime.  Great win, time to show the world what we are made up. Go Hoosiers

3 hours ago, milehiiu said:

Kids on the sideline seem to love his enthusiasm. Most importantly they are having fun! Now...losing isn’t fun so it’s easy to love and easy to have fun winning...adversity will test the program but let’s give credit...we wouldn’t be at this point without this leadership. But I’ll tell you what...the culture is being promoted every week by the announcers and parents and recruits alike are watching and listening. Win or lose next week this special season will pay dividends for years to come.

Archived