Ohio State

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

I will leave this here: 

Dear Coach Allen,

Please put the replies to this tweet on the bulletin board.

Dear IU ,

Please get salty and go out and beat Ohio State........somehow.

Dear Playoff Chances,

Please prove to be real.

Love, 

Me, again.Lol 

GO IU!! 

We can beat Ohio State. Our team is good enough and they believe in themselves. Bring it on! Already planning a pseudo tailgate in my garage for next weekend. We will be in the national spotlight over the next week. We are in the conversation for the CFP. Enjoy it, friends. This isn't a position any of us are used to being in, at least not for a good long time. 💪😎🍻

8 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

We are just saving up for next week, if we beat OSU, well damn, might wander off for a walk and think for a while 

If we win, I might make a drunken cardboard cutout of myself, and take it swimming , maybe even take it fishing.... in Showalter Fountain.

Social distanced, of course.

Edit: Not really.. but I'd go cry happy tears so they can enjoy unseasonably warm water for the night.

1 hour ago, bronkonagurski said:

We can beat Ohio State. Our team is good enough and they believe in themselves. Bring it on! Already planning a pseudo tailgate in my garage for next weekend. We will be in the national spotlight over the next week. We are in the conversation for the CFP. Enjoy it, friends. This isn't a position any of us are used to being in, at least not for a good long time. 💪😎🍻

I've already set Gameday and Fox's Big Noon Kickoff show to tape.  The Fox show will be at OSU.  It will be weird to actually be interested in the Saturday morning shows.  I think I could get used to it!

52 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I see we at on Fox noon game on Saturday.  I would have loved it would be the ABC night game plus game day being there.

We'll by far have the biggest game of the week.  The next best will probably be Wisconsin at Northwestern, and Oklahoma State at Oklahoma.  Neither of those games have a top 10 team.  The rest of the top 10 matchups are terrible next week.

Archived